Welcome preparation declaration

Morphing

Greenlighter
Hello everyone!!

This is both and introduction and expression of my imminent emotional demise, facing me in my endeavour to become free of chemical dependence, namely Tramadol although the I'm quite experienced most substances of the opiate family, this is a statement of my intent to return to the land of the living...

Feel real emotion from both ends of the spectrum and to simply accept them for what they are... They don't own me or control me although it will still be the same roller coaster we are all familiar with going through detox of this nature.

I have joined Bluelight as relocated to the land of the white cloud, previously from down under been here almost 2 years now had been relatively drug free since coming here until I injured myself at work fell into the same trap I had just freed myself from, now I'm back in the same position I was before, living script to script, first thing I do when I wake, first thing on my mind, I reach for every morning.

i have no support group over here, so I'm scared that I have no one to talk to as I begin this journey once again, most of my family over here are very against drugs and straight laced so I want to sort this out once and for all without involving them although I'm about to go through a very emotionally intense experience and worst thing to do I have learned is to bottle everything up, we all someone to lean on every now and then when we are going through hard times so I am reaching out to my fellow Bluelighters as I simply don't know who else to turn to, I appreciate the I put from people who can relate to the situation I find myself in.

Wish me luck, I will keep you all updated on my progress!