• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weirdest MDMA experience ever

ghostof

Greenlighter
So the other night me and a few friends turned up to a party pretty drunk. We stumbled around looking for a pill dealer and found someone with what we were told were capsules with 120-200 mg MDMA. We took them and I can't remember much but I think I remember it feeling like real MDMA. Anyway I got split from my friends and went with another group. At this point I kept forgetting names and couldn't speak very properly. Anyway we went back to one of theirs and I'd say about 3-4 hours after taking the first capsule one of them gave me a pill. They had taken those pills too and were certain there was MD in them. From the point I came up I really can't remember much. Anyway apparently when I came up on the pill I got really aggressive and psychotic. Insulting people and just talking shit. I apparently stood up at one point and went and asked none for a cigarette, just talked to thin air. The people I was with were getting pissed off cause I was apparently insulting them and being psychotic and weird. So one of them brought me to the train station to go home. From here on out I can remember a bit more. I got in the train and kept looking behind me and was convinced my original group of friends were there but every time i turned around again they were gone. I think I was talking to myself a bit too. Anyway I got home, didn't slept but fell asleep the next day and felt nothing but a comedown and hangover from the alcohol. Does anyone know what could have brought these hallucinations and egomaniac/psychotic behaviour on? I had done MDMA before like 5 times but never with alcohol.. I'm worried cause I love the drug and don't want that to happen again..

Last edited by a moderator:
Never ever mix mdma with alcohol. Its pretty much a golden rule cos it'll just end up really badly, also get a test kit for your gear otherwise you never know what it is. My friend has had really bad trips when mixing mdma and alcohol and i've said ill never do it and i never will.

As was stated mdma + excessive drinking = blackout/looking like an asshole.
Also as stated be sure to test your shit especially if your taking 2 different batches/pills SS is a real thing that is easily avoided by testing.

As was stated mdma + excessive drinking = blackout/looking like an asshole.
Also as stated be sure to test your shit especially if your taking 2 different batches/pills SS is a real thing that is easily avoided by testing.
Thanks for the reply, might sound like a dumb question but what is 'SS'?

Sounds to me like at least one of the doses of MDMA you got wasn't really MDMA. Mixing alcohol, MDMA and an unknown drug which is probably bath salts, would very likely produce this state. "SS" stands for serotonin syndrome, just look it up.

Honestly sounds like the result of mixing random chemicals in big doses with alcohol. Sure there might have been some MDMA in there but you don't know what you took without personally testing it. I've had two nights where I got too drunk and dropped large amounts of tested MDMA and both times resulted in at least a few hours being 'blacked out' until remembering what's happening on the comedown. So it's not surprising that you couldn't remember much. The general rule with alcohol and MDMA is to only drink o the point of loosening up and getting tipsy but don't get drunk. Getting drunk is when weird shit can happen and you won't remember much.

For the record, don't worry about serotonin syndrome or 'SS' because it's honestly not a realistic danger. It only tends to occur if you take large amounts of MDMA with other chemicals which actively stop the breakdown of serotonin and synergize with MDMA to cause ridiculous high amounts of serotonin in the brain. The most common things include monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), DXM and tramadol and these are rarely, if ever, put into pills or crystals sold on the street. Not to mention it will require large doses of both MDMA and one of these chemicals to actually cause it. Thinking about it now, my mum was actually prescribed tramadol for back pain relief while she was still taking SSRIs. Just looked on google and apparently there's the risk of SS with the two. Clearly the risk is very low and probably only realistic when both tramadol and SSRIs are taken in large, excessive dosages. I'd imagine it would be a similar case for MDMA.