Weirdest experience ever

PillHead

Ex-Bluelighter
Last saturday I had my weirdest E experience ever. There were some new pills here with no stamp on it. They were blue pills. At 9.30 I took the first pill and half an hour later I took the second. I had an appointment with my friends to go to the club. I decided to wait until E hits. When it hits at 10.45 I felt very dizzy. From that moment I couldn't get out of the chair and I was really tripping. I dreamed that I was going to my friends and going to the club and it seemed so real. I really thought it was real. But suddenly I woke up and my mom and the doctor was sitting next to me. I was totally sweating and I was completely paranoia. I felt sick and puked all the time. The weirdest is that I didn't go to the club and I was still sitting in the chair. The doctor said I was very lucky because I got an epileption attack. My pupils where GREY.
The feeling was not like E. Later I tested the pills and the pills where full of unidentified substances never seen before in pills. Of course I beat up the dealer.
I'm still fucked up!

Wow, thats scary, thank goodness you're ok after that, although im sure still affected. My heart goes out to you. What did the dealer tell you it was in the first place?

WOW...I'm amazed...and all this time I thought my friends and I were the only ones that got fucked up like that...sorry to be the one to inform you...but I believe that the stuff you took was some form of a date-rape pill, possibly Ketamine (Special K). As for the puking, it's because it wasn't ecstacy that you took...by the way, what did the dealer call it ? Did the dealer call it "Plain" because that's what the dealer I got it from called it...pretty messed up shit eh ?
My personal advice to you and everyone else:
If you put a pill in your mouth and it doesn't have that bitter/sour taste that ecstacy has, SPIT IT OUT! Because the pill probably isn't ecstacy...sure you don't want to waste your money, but wouldn't you rather waste your money than go through an experience like that again...it's not that fun getting fucked up eh ?
Or you could become like me and just stop doing X for good...I'm not saying that I'm better than all the other Bluelighters, I'm just stating that it's the way I like to rave...sober...believe me, it's not that bad.
I know how you feel because I went through it myself, just be glad you decided to stay home. In my incident, I took it before going to the club and it hit me when I was inside. I eventually ended up getting ejected from the club (thank god not banned, I love that place too much !).
As for the shitty way you were feeling, people sometimes describe it as the "K-Hole".
You'll feel sick for about 5 days before you make a full recovery...
Advice: Drink a lot of water to clean out your system.
------------------
All I have to say is PLUR to everyone...I believe in what I say, I live it too!
Whenever I Rave, I always remember, ANNEI, RABU, KESSOKU, IKEI.

WOW...I'm amazed...and all this time I thought my friends and I were the only ones that got fucked up like that...sorry to be the one to inform you...but I believe that the stuff you took was some form of a date-rape pill, possibly Ketamine (Special K). As for the puking, it's because it wasn't ecstacy that you took...by the way, what did the dealer call it ? Did the dealer call it "Plain" because that's what the dealer I got it from called it...pretty messed up shit eh ?
My personal advice to you and everyone else:
If you put a pill in your mouth and it doesn't have that bitter/sour taste that ecstacy has, SPIT IT OUT! Because the pill probably isn't ecstacy...sure you don't want to waste your money, but wouldn't you rather waste your money than go through an experience like that again...it's not that fun getting fucked up eh ?
Or you could become like me and just stop doing X for good...I'm not saying that I'm better than all the other Bluelighters, I'm just stating that it's the way I like to rave...sober...believe me, it's not that bad.
I know how you feel because I went through it myself, just be glad you decided to stay home. In my incident, I took it before going to the club and it hit me when I was inside. I eventually ended up getting ejected from the club (thank god not banned, I love that place too much !).
As for the shitty way you were feeling, people sometimes describe it as the "K-Hole".
You'll feel sick for about 5 days before you make a full recovery...
Advice: Drink a lot of water to clean out your system.
------------------
All I have to say is PLUR to everyone...I believe in what I say, I live it too!
Whenever I Rave, I always remember, ANNEI, RABU, KESSOKU, IKEI.