• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weird twitching after an mdma trip.

j.lane.xo

Greenlighter
This story is all over place and I apologize but I tried my best to put in some things about my past usage and side affects that I get, to try and make sense of this for you and for myself and that this is nothing I have ever experienced before while on MDMA.

So I decided to do molly last night with my best friend and boyfriend. The last time I did it was December 27th, at a 2day event. I only popped the second day and smoked only weed the first day.

I’ve been doing MDMA for about 4 years now (since I was 17). My usual dose for a good night is 1 cap. So .10mg I believe? I’ve only ever had 2 dealers and they both are LONG time friends of mine and they always give me the same amount in each cap so my highs are usually around the same intensity.

So last night when I felt the come up creeping towards me I ended up puking a bit of water up but after that I was fine (I usually get nauseous and puke right before my peak). Then when all our peaks hit, around an hour later, around the same time, we all did another one to keep the high long and strong. It was the most intense high I’ve ever felt.

I’ve come far in the MDMA life, from experiencing meth mixed in, to having to do at least 5 caps in one night to feel my high as I was of course stupid at the young age I was at and was still kind of new to the whole thing, controlling my doses ect., but with that being said I have learned my mistakes and am usually always cautious when doing Molly, making sure I have at least a 2 month break before another roll, always drink a decent amount of water, I even like smoking weed as it makes everything a little less fuzzy to look at, which makes me feel more aware of the things going on around me.

so after we all took the second cap my best friend had her little puke moment as well (she never gets those so it was a bit scary for her) and then we were good for the rest of the night, although I had 1 problem that has lead me to coming here in search for help.

my legs, specifically my left leg, was quite literally spasming for my entire trip which went from 10:30pm to around 5am. So for 6 and a half hours my one leg would just shake uncontrollably.

I was also having really bad ringing in my ear every time I would get up to use the bathroom. But the music was at a decently quiet volume in my room.

so after we started feeling our come down hours later, I smoked a couple bowls of weed bc it usually just knocks my ass out and I can sleep, but last night, every time I was about to fall asleep, my leg would start spasming like crazy again so I felt like I didn’t even sleep, almost as if I just held my eyes closed for a couple hours. I stopped trying to sleep around noon after the annoyance of already trying to sleep multiple times but not being able to, and I just didn’t wanna deal with trying again and again only to be awaken by my stupid leg. I was super exhausted this morning (still am) and I have a lot of stomach cramping, which is also usually a norm for me but it’s a bit more on the intense side today.

Then at around 3pm I tried to sleep again and I got the exact same thing, crazy leg twitching. Does anyone know why this is happening or even happened at all? My guess is gonna be that my body was NOT ready for the dose I took bc I had gotten used to only having to take 1 cap after the whole meth and dosing thing I had mentioned earlier, so I think it was just a bit too much for my body. I’ll definitely update yall in the next couple days to tell you if it has stopped or not.

I’m kind of worried about how sleeping is gonna go tonight but I would really love some feedback on what you think it might be or maybe even some suggestions to stop it✌🏼

I’ve also been sweating as well as getting mad chills all throughout today. Constantly putting the blanket on and then taking it off. I just have never been so uncomfortable after rolling and I thought the leg spasms would’ve stopped by the time I woke up but then again I haven’t had a proper time to sleep. Again, I think maybe it was too much for my body to handle. And no one else had these symptoms or HAS had them.

Don't worry, it's not uncommon. It will go away. Maybe you should try taking some 5HTP on the comedown to avoid some of these symptoms.

As was said above magnesium and 5HTP will help. Make sure you’re rehydrating properly with an electrolyte drink like dioralyte. You're probably low.

Take a nice hot bath if you can and relax your body and mind. Although some people hate that feeling when they’re on a comedown I always enjoyed having a bath as it relaxed me. I hope you are able to settle soon.

This story is all over place and I apologize but I tried my best to put in some things about my past usage and side affects that I get, to try and make sense of this for you and for myself and that this is nothing I have ever experienced before while on MDMA.

So I decided to do molly last night with my best friend and boyfriend. The last time I did it was December 27th, at a 2day event. I only popped the second day and smoked only weed the first day.

I’ve been doing MDMA for about 4 years now (since I was 17). My usual dose for a good night is 1 cap. So .10mg I believe? I’ve only ever had 2 dealers and they both are LONG time friends of mine and they always give me the same amount in each cap so my highs are usually around the same intensity.

So last night when I felt the come up creeping towards me I ended up puking a bit of water up but after that I was fine (I usually get nauseous and puke right before my peak). Then when all our peaks hit, around an hour later, around the same time, we all did another one to keep the high long and strong. It was the most intense high I’ve ever felt.

I’ve come far in the MDMA life, from experiencing meth mixed in, to having to do at least 5 caps in one night to feel my high as I was of course stupid at the young age I was at and was still kind of new to the whole thing, controlling my doses ect., but with that being said I have learned my mistakes and am usually always cautious when doing Molly, making sure I have at least a 2 month break before another roll, always drink a decent amount of water, I even like smoking weed as it makes everything a little less fuzzy to look at, which makes me feel more aware of the things going on around me.

so after we all took the second cap my best friend had her little puke moment as well (she never gets those so it was a bit scary for her) and then we were good for the rest of the night, although I had 1 problem that has lead me to coming here in search for help.

my legs, specifically my left leg, was quite literally spasming for my entire trip which went from 10:30pm to around 5am. So for 6 and a half hours my one leg would just shake uncontrollably.

I was also having really bad ringing in my ear every time I would get up to use the bathroom. But the music was at a decently quiet volume in my room.

so after we started feeling our come down hours later, I smoked a couple bowls of weed bc it usually just knocks my ass out and I can sleep, but last night, every time I was about to fall asleep, my leg would start spasming like crazy again so I felt like I didn’t even sleep, almost as if I just held my eyes closed for a couple hours. I stopped trying to sleep around noon after the annoyance of already trying to sleep multiple times but not being able to, and I just didn’t wanna deal with trying again and again only to be awaken by my stupid leg. I was super exhausted this morning (still am) and I have a lot of stomach cramping, which is also usually a norm for me but it’s a bit more on the intense side today.

Then at around 3pm I tried to sleep again and I got the exact same thing, crazy leg twitching. Does anyone know why this is happening or even happened at all? My guess is gonna be that my body was NOT ready for the dose I took bc I had gotten used to only having to take 1 cap after the whole meth and dosing thing I had mentioned earlier, so I think it was just a bit too much for my body. I’ll definitely update yall in the next couple days to tell you if it has stopped or not.

I’m kind of worried about how sleeping is gonna go tonight but I would really love some feedback on what you think it might be or maybe even some suggestions to stop it✌🏼

Hi j.lane. I'm sorry to hear you've been having negative experiences from use of 'MDMA" but are you sure that what you've been taking is really MDMA? I hope you dont mind me saying, but you sound a little naive regarding this subject. Your usual dose for a night is one cap of 10mg? For MDMA this should be more like 100mg.

You say you've 'come far in the MDMA life', but have only been doing it for four years. I know for a fact that the last ten years has seen unprecedented levels of fake substances passed off as MDMA to unwitting users. Tbh, I think you need to ask your two dealer 'friends' what the fuck they are selling you...

Possible nutrient deficiencies? As above, try magnesium and make sure you keep well fed before and after. How much water are you drinking during a night like this? It may be that you're drinking too much and are low on electrolytes. Try supplementing with an electorlyte drink next time, or after use.

I'm assuming you meant .1g which is 100mg? Around here, standard dosing in gel caps is 120mg, so I guess that would be correct just by guessing.
Have you tested your goods? If not, do so....always. Just good practice until the day when you can get the shit from a regular pharmacy (in our lifetime!).

PS: "I've come far in the MDMA life" is my favourite line of the week. I remember my "MDMA life" days fondly. Orange juice by the liter, darts like it was going out of style, the best mood I've ever been in for months, two dimensional trees and clouds, dancing for 6 hours straight (ok, this last one was probably more a function of my youth at the time ;) ) etc. Good times.

Thank you all so much for your replies☺️ It’s been a few days and the muscle spasms have calmed down quite a bit, I’m still getting them here and there so I’m not too worried but it’s still super odd for me! I’ll definitely be trying a couple of these in hopes I feel better in general, I’m still down after 3 days

These friends of mine I trust with my life and I know they’d give me the purest possible stuff. Especially my one guy as we’ve been close for 6 years and he tests every drug he sells. He would never put someone’s live in danger like that. I’ve never gone into the technicals of molly when buying it, they measure them out for me, I just tell them now many caps I want.

Seriously, take the magnesium. If you can get an electrolyte supplement, try that too. I just completely eliminated some muscle spasms after a roll with magnesium.