View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weird trip

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
So last night at 10pm I dropped then put on some ambient music, closed my eyes to meditate, and then after what felt like less than a minute it was 3am and I was done and tired from the trip & simply went to sleep. Weird that I couldn't account for that 5 hours which I assume was just in deep meditation. Anyone else ever had a similar experience?

That sounds awesome. Did you gain anything from it or can you really not remember anything about it?

That sounds awesome. Did you gain anything from it or can you really not remember anything about it?
I truly don't remember anything, fractals into infinity here and there but it was as if my mind shut down once I began to meditate and just resumed once the trip was over. I know I didn't fall asleep as the earliest I can is like six hours in or I'll just toss and turn, that's why it's bothering me I just can't figure out how it happened. I literally saw 3am on my phone and checked every clock and TV's tine to make sure I wasn't losing it still haha