• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

weird/sketchy feelings while rolling...?

acidbones

Greenlighter
:?:?:?Alright, I'm new here. I have read many forums before, but this is my legitimate first time signing up and posting one.. so if I do anything wrong or illegal here, please let me know because I'm not trying to get the government/nsa/admins or anyone else around here salty, I'm just looking for some explanation from other people on this topic.

Okay so my cat, Luna, has been rolling for a few years now. Luna rolls probably 1-2 times a month max., and once and awhile will go and see a good show that she wants to see. But ever since Luna first started rolling, once and awhile, something feels weird. It's happened to her a few times now. She almost gets this feeling of discontentment, and almost being too fucked up. She was sitting at a show last weekend when the mollz kicked in, and walked up to the balcony of the show and sat down on a chair and laid her head on her bf and didn't want to move while everyone else was raving and dancing beside her. Her heart felt like it was coming out of her chest, and she felt like she needed to get out of the place. Keeping in mind, this was a sold out show, packed wall to wall, it could cause some sort of panic in anyone, but she usually loves that stuff. She high tailed it out of there before the main set of one of her favorite artists even got on stage. This has also happened to luna while she was just rolling in her house. Something started to not feel right and she started feeling sick and needed to lay down. She couldn't talk or move or open her eyes for 2-3 hours, although she laid on her bed totally awake just listening to south park on tv with her bf rubbing her head while she laid there. Each time this happened, luna has been rolling face, it wasn't some sort of half-ass fucked up. Luna only takes mollz or sass, but occasionally will take rolls. Luna knows where the mollz comes from and has had it tested before. Each time she has been in a somewhat controlled environment, but either something just doesn't seem right, or she's sick and gets too fucked up. She would love to be able to go to a show and roll face while enjoying it again, and dance around and be a free spirit like she remembers, she doesn't even like people touching her while she's at a concert now, it makes her feel weird and uneasy. She doesn't know if it has something to do with a panic attack or just rolling too hard which causes a weird feeling. Luna usually takes around .2-.25 g. she is 5'2 and weighs 120 pounds, could the issue be that she is taking too much, or could it be that mollz just hits her too hard and she should start taking rolls again? She used to love rolling and still does, but it's always been kind of unpredictable for her, and lately it's been the worst. Luna has become more content chilling with a few people and rolling or going to a small venue to see a show instead of going to a huge show or being around a lot of people which is odd for her. Does anyone have any explanation to what is going on with Luna here? Anyone else experience or know anyone who has ever experienced this before? please help :(:?

Don't give your cat drugs. End of problem. Animals don't do well with psychedelics and I'm sure animal control will be calling you shortly for your animal abuse.

And btw tell your cat that "sass, rolls, mollz, all that other slang crap you said" should be MDMA. there SHOULD be no dofferece. I'm going to direct you to sit down and read the 6 simple rules for mdma use. That'll answer a lot of your questions.

And one more to reiterate, we know it's you taking drugs. Use "I" Your post was painful to read with all your crazy talk

Last edited:
Read this for everything you need to know

We don't allow any kind of self-incrimination-avoiding techniques here. Because they don't even provide legal cover. Yes, that cop/judge will realize that it's probably not your cat. It's also pretty irritating to read. I still don't understand why other forums bother with it.

Anyhow - welcome to BL.

I was simply asking for an explanation if anyone had one for me, not a shut down telling me I don't know what I'm doing. Yes there is a difference between molly (MDMA), sass (MDA), and rolls, as in pills. Not only because of how they affect people, but because of the chemical makeup of the drugs. I use slang when I talk about them because that's what I call my drugs, you know what I'm talking about, so why does it matter? Shit, I was seriously just looking for some tips or know if anyone has ever felt this before. Not an ass who is here to correct me on my own usage.

"Weird" is a perfectly fine way to describe molly.

If it's Sketchy, then it's probably not pure molly...

It's irritating to write. But thank you, I'll know that for next time now.

It was sketchy in the sense that when I get those feelings once and awhile, I can be at a show and dancing and loving it most times, but other times I need to sit down and can't move and just want to lay there with my head down. I find that more with MDMA/MDA as opposed to rolls where I want to get jiggy with it all night. I don't know if it's the mollz or the sass, or maybe the amount. But I can take it and love it, or I can take it and feel like I need to just sit and calm tf down.

I'm correcting you because we don't use slang on this forum. Who's the ass? Maybe read first. Becuse it def not me for trying to protect our harm reduction forum.

Now for helping you...

200-250 is a high dose of mdma. And even higher if it's mda. How long have you been doing 1-2 times a month business? Maybe it's not enough recovery time for your serotonin? Hence not getting the euphoria you seek? Maybe set and setting. I'm a firm believer or how much this affects each specific roll. And as for changing up your drugs? Idk. If that's an option maybe go for some Tryptamines? Give this class of drug a break?

Last edited: