European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird shit on Amazon

ponch

Bluelighter
OK mates I thought we could play a little game. We all post the weirdest products we can find on Amazon.

I will go first with the one and only silicon face slimmer:
51ZY9%2BfR-1L._SL1500_.jpg

41L33a6sOSL._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Silicone-S...G0ZK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461059981&sr=8-1

By now you are probably wondering what's the point? What sort of incentive is there for me to trawl through Amazon to enter this prestigious competition? Well let me inform you that the person that finds the strangest item will win themselves their very own.......... *drumroll*

CIRCUMCISION TRAINER!

31Qqp4wNZyL._SL1500_.jpg

Get searching.

Barretine Blitzkreig
ByxXBADGERXxon 14 January 2013
Aaaah , fond memories , fond memories indeed . Back in the `90`s I was the doyenne of the party scene ..... fast Cars , loose Women and a "Jet Set" lifestyle that would be the envy of any modern man . Concordes were still flying , property market was flourishing and Supercars had names rather than numbers , good times . It was at one of my legendary soirees that I was introduced to to this rather enchanting and cheeky little number . One of the tradesmen had been in , making sure that the Jacuzzi was serviced , I was walking with the gentleman in question and writing him a cheque for his services (remember those ?) . As I thanked him for his work , I espied this alluring Amethyst glow in the back of his van . As he thanked me I could not take my eyes off this mesmerising and oily fluid ..... I enquired as to what it was and exclaimed "It`s meffs , mate , why ?" . I enquired further and he presented me the bottle saying "`ere , `ave it , got tons of the stuff" . And with a cheery crunch on the gravel from his tires , he was gone .

I scuttled back into my Country abode , fetched myself a Glass and peeled away the anti-tamper and flipped the lid . The wonderful Nutty aroma filled my Nostrils and the hypnotising delay of the fluid as it was swirled around was almost too much to take . I nosed the Glass and instantly my Heart pounded , I took a tentative sip and my world exploded . Everything turned Paisley , I could taste the Clouds and then I passed out . I awoke in a puddle of my own Urine ....... every time , but I could not resist . I managed to get myself cleaned up for the Evening`s imminent arrival of Guests and the party ensued . Many hours passed and my mind was not on the Party or the inane banter of these drivelling idiots . I had to get rid of them . By midnight I was back in the arms of my newest conquest , carressing her shapely form and inhaling her deeply ..... you Purple Temptress , oh how I adored you , worshipped you .... wanted more .

Many months went past and my life started to take a turn for the worst . It started one afternoon , after a rather heavy session . I had developed a rather embarrassing rash around my mouth and was imbibing more Barretine to take the edge off life . I had arisen at some Studently hour of the day and tried to pass Urine . I beared down as hard as I could but there was no stream of Golden relief ...... I managed a small spurt and then there was a "Pop" and relief came . These damnable Kidneys were giving me Hell . I lost my Job in the City not long after , but I had enough in the coffers to keep me going . And a nice supply in the Cellar . The days turned into nights , into days , into nights into weeks into months and this delicious temptress dragged me down further . The worst and lowest point came when the Cellar was found to be the source of the Fire , the Insurance could not believe how a Wine Cellar could have caused such a roaring flame , I was lucky to get out with Smoke Inhalation ...... but still , I had a juicy cheque that could fuel my unquenchable thirst for more Barretine .

The money didn`t last long , The Barretine was my only comfort in life as it warmed my cold hands clad in fingerless gloves , Two bottles at all times in my inner pockets of this greasy coat . A paper bag keeps the other Rat-Like prying eyes away from the delicious and haunting flavour . I can barely ask for money now as I have become incomprehensible with my gruff voice and cheeky charm , mostly hidden by my beard , flecked with Saliva from my rantings at those that ignore my plea of "Fiffy Pea furra cuppaTea guvner ?" . I recognise some of these people as they run away from me as my wrath is incurred by the scurrying rodents of the stock exchange , I pity them and their lives , shackled to a nightmare . I bid them a cheery "Fuggya , yabazzard" and return to the only thing I know .......... The Purple charm of Barretine swilled over the gums , totally lipsmacking on these cracked lips , gets a Blackened thumbs up from me .