• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weird reaction to molly

a1177821

Greenlighter
So I've taken molly three times now and the people I've done it with have taken it many more times than me, and with various groups of people. I say this as a little background to say that they have knowledge of many different reactions to molly.

I get very very tired when I take it. By the time everyone else in the group starts winding down and falling asleep, I can't fall asleep at all. I end up not sleeping for nearly 24 hours after.
In addition, around the "coming down" time for the others, I get so dizzy. Like falling over walking, room spinning dizzy.
The last thing is that I end up being sick and dizzy for at least a day or two, even though I don't get the initial nausea after taking it.

I make sure to drink water and take magnesium before. My friends say they've never known anyone to have these reactions. I've also taken smaller doses each time to see if that was the problem, each with no change in the dizziness or sickness the following day.

Does anyone know what I can do or have you heard of these reactions?

Well some people have a mutation in their serotonin transporter gene that makes adverse reactions like insomnia much more likely, I have no idea if you happen to be one of these people but not sleeping is a really big problem. It's very important to sleep after using MDMA. I would definitely stop using MDMA if I were you, adverse reactions known as "long term comedowns" can lasts many many months if not longer, and you never know when you're going to get one. Just because your friends use all the time without problems does not mean that you can do the same unfortunately.. I would instead take some low dose mushrooms and smoke some pot for a good time, or if you're looking for something stimulating there are much safer things than MDMA like Ritalin.

Well some people have a mutation in their serotonin transporter gene that makes adverse reactions like insomnia much more likely, I have no idea if you happen to be one of these people but not sleeping is a really big problem. It's very important to sleep after using MDMA. I would definitely stop using MDMA if I were you, adverse reactions known as "long term comedowns" can lasts many many months if not longer, and you never know when you're going to get one. Just because your friends use all the time without problems does not mean that you can do the same unfortunately.. I would instead take some low dose mushrooms and smoke some pot for a good time, or if you're looking for something stimulating there are much safer things than MDMA like Ritalin.

Do you think this is why I get dizzy and sick as well? These symptoms never last more than a day, but it kind of ruins the great experience having to be crappy the next day.

I have no idea if you have the mutation, but you might just be vulnerable for some other reason anyways.

are you on any prescription medications? antidepressants? anything else?

sounds like antidepressants....i knew a girl that was on them nd didn't tell anyone and she would not roll and just feel dizzy and shitty when she took it while everyone else had a great time

No I'm not on anything else. I still roll and feel awesome, just near the end and the next day I guess I don't come down well.