• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film weird rare foreign films Tetsuo Nalis el topo

sewerslide.666mg

Bluelighter
gotta love crazy foreign films I use to trip out and watch visions of suffering and Nails weird Russian films, some times i'd play them on mute with music playing, I just ordered neceomantik 1- 2 haven't seen them yet with santa sangre, the Tetsuo movies are my favs really messed up Japanese films, one part a guy grows a bionic type drill dick its hard to explaine, any one seen these films? I'm a weirdo i know, and if anyone seen any films they would like to mention.... I'm always on the look out for some great art house/ whatever else films...

Nekromantik 2 is actually a pretty good film. It's a lot different from Nekromantik, which is much darker in tone...Nekromantik 2 is surprisingly lighthearted, actually, in fact it's probably the closest thing that Jorg Buttgereit has ever done to a romantic comedy lol

If you like those kinds of really dark, intense films like Nekromantik or Schramm, I'd also highly recommend "Angst" (1983)

Santa Sangre is a classic of course

I've seen all kinds of crazy strange films and arthouse-type stuff so I'll contribute more later

hellyeah I haven't seen santa sangre yet I'm pumped to watch it, I've seen el topo and holymountan, I should of went to film school music and films are my thing, 13 game of death is a fun film well kinda I like it was on dimention extream dvds, well tanx burnt offering...

If you like crazy Asian films, you should really check out some from "category 3" films from Hong Kong! HK had some wild thrillers, horror and action films back in the day...two of my all time favorites are "Ebola Syndrome" and "Red to Kill". Especially "Ebola Syndrome", which is a really strange, disturbing and hilarious film all at the same time lol...with original subtitles that are translated directly from Cantonese (with amusing results) and Anthony Wong just going berzerk throughout the film, just being the grossest, most depraved human being on the entire planet...and he's the film's hero!

It's always funny to see Anthony Wong star in American "mainstream" productions after seeing him in that movie

I just remembered, I was also impressed by "Run and Kill" although I don't remember much of it

sweet ill have to check thoes out... I like horror, psychological thrillers ect, it takes a lot to gross me out, epola syndrome sound cool, Oldboy is a good one very depressing with some good action, ill deff check thoes out...

I've always wanted to watch Guine pig and pinocchio fuckyeah, I've always loved cult movies sence I was a kid, it's always been a big part of my life, I just started getting back into the foreign flix, I know Basket case isnt foreign but frank henenlotter is one of my fav explotation director, I will watch thoes flix above forsure hellyeah tanx...

I use to trip to this masterpiece
also one of my fav directors

this film is part documentary part horro same director as above

hey burnt offering, I just got nekromantik in the mail an the 1st one won't be I till next month... should I wait to see the 1st one or are they not connected?

The first one is referenced briefly by the second one iirc (been a long time since I've seen it), but the two movies focus on separate storylines and it's not essential to see them in order

sick tanx ... I'll prob watch it tommow
the first one is getting shipped from Spain so it will be a wile, I'm gonna have to get high n viddy the weirdness...😳

TUFTLAND-ONESHEET-6.jpg

Also know as Kyrsyä is a Finnish movie about a textile student deciding to take a break from it all and take a summer job at small rural village's factory but the people there are a bit odd.

Overall I'd say it's more creepy than scary but god that one part freaked me out; you know which one I'm talking about if you've scene it.