• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Weird opiate experience last night.

OwnedInTheDome

Greenlighter
I am a moderate opiate user. I have taken recreational amounts of hydrocodone/oxy about a dozen times, maybe more. Usually my sweet spot is 20mg hydro. So last night I had 25mg of hydrocodone (1 10, 2 7.5s) and 15mg of oxycontin (1 and a half small pink pills). The last meal I had eaten was at about 8:30-9pm. Here is my experience:

1:00am - Take 21mg of hydrocodone (1 10, 1 7.5 and half of a 7.5)

2:00am - Feel nothing, only a little warm, decide to take the other half of the 7.5

3:30am - Thinking these hydrocodone are bunk, decide to take the 15mg of oxycontin

4:30am - Still feeling nothing, try some quick google searches and this seems to only happen to people their first times taking these, definitely not similar to me.

5:30am - I give up, I'm just going to eat something and go to bed.

6:00am - After I eat I start feeling a bit dizzy, nauseous, really hot and disoriented.

6:30am - Throw up in the toilet. It's like they all got stuck somewhere and the food pushed them down into my stomach and it all hit at once. After I puke I decide I'm done for the night and go to bed.

7:00am - Been about 20min since I tried to fall asleep and it hits me. This is the best I have EVER felt on opiates.....but at the WRONG time. I continue to toss and turn for the next hour-hour and a half feeling blissful yet tired at the same time. I want to go to bed because it's later than I intended on staying up, but at the same time I feel so nice I don't want it to go away...and it kind of won't let me go to bed haha.

WTF happened?! Haha, I felt great but it was at the WRONG time, like my stomach turned into storage mode until I gave it something worth digesting. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Man...unfortunately I feel like it was still a waste, especially since I wound up taking 2 doses in one night.

Sounds like fun, sounds like what I used to experience when I first started using opis. Just be careful brother don't push it and chase thehigh you'll become addicted quicker than you think. Also if it feels that euphoric for you, means you probably have the addiction gene so just be careful dude you're at the sweet spot in terms of dosing any higher and you're reaching addiction type dosages .
Be safe!