• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weird molly experience, need help please

schitzo

Greenlighter
Sorry if i broke any rules im very new to bluelight.
Recently I took molly for the 3rd time and had a horrible experience an experience that I will never forget. I took half of a 210mg blue tesla, this is a considerably big amount for me as I am only 45-50kg. When I took this 30 minutes later I felt very naucious and I had a sore stomach when the mdma started to kick in. As soon as it kicked in full I vomited (I didn't think anything of it as I had vomited before on mdma) after vomiting i felt great for around 3 hours but in a split second I went from feeling great to feeling awful. I felt stiff, nervous, paranioa, sick and I kept having horrible thoughts thinking I was going to overdose. During these last awful 3 hours I didn't want to speak to anyone and didn't want to use my brain or move whatsoever. The whole time I just thought I was going to die at the end of the mdma buzz (and it didnt help that my friend kept saying how pale and flushed I looked). Every 10 minutes felt like up to an hour aswell so it was agony. Everything was freaking me out and it was an overall terrible experience, the whole last 3 hours i sat silently moving my head back and fourth listening to my friend play guitar as it was the only thing calming me down, it was an overall terrible experience. I just had a few questions about this experience:
Has this happened to anyone else?
Am i alright?
Im afraid to try any other drug now is there anyway to overcome this? As I want to try lsd for the first time.
Was I close to overdosing?
Does splitting a pill half the amount of mg in the overall pill or just half the time?
Do you think I will be fine if I try mdma again?

P.S all my friends loved this pill but they are heavier than I am.

If it was mdma - you took too much. 120 mg is a normal dose
mdma works differently from most other drugs. Reducing the amount/splitting the pill does not affect the length of the roll. On average a roll lasts 4 - 5 hours unless you redose about an hour after the first dose, in which case you can extend roll by about an hour.
Nausea seems to get worse with experience.
If you plug you can avoid nausea.
Impact on other drugs? If you are tense, nervous and worried about how a drug will affect you are already making the likelihood of a bad experience greater.
May be just cool it for a bit.

mdma works differently from most other drugs. Reducing the amount/splitting the pill does not affect the length of the roll. On average a roll lasts 4 - 5 hours unless you redose about an hour after the first dose, in which case you can extend roll by about an hour.
Nausea seems to get worse with experience.
If you plug you can avoid nausea.
Impact on other drugs? If you are tense, nervous and worried about how a drug will affect you are already making the likelihood of a bad experience greater.
May be just cool it for a bit.
Thanks sm for the reply man you answered all my questions I think ill just wait until I have a more positive mind to try anything else. And one more thing if i have a pill that is 220mg and i split it in half does it go down to 110mg?

It all depends whether the MDMA is distributed evenly throughout the pill. This depends on the quality of pill production - and there are no regulatory controls like there are with legit meds. A badly produced pill could conceivably have all or most of the MDMA in one side. Unlikely but you never know.

It might be better if you crushed the pill and mixed up the powder a bit, then halved the pile evenly (weighing on sensitive scales would of course be better). Much of the pill will be filler so you should get a small pile that is easy to split. You could carefully split the pill into 4 parts and take opposite quarters - still no guarantee but might give some peace of mind after your unfortunate experience.

Thanks for the information. I think im trying mdma powder tomorrow because i love mdma and i want to get over the experience also im going to take a really low dosage

120mg is a normal dose for someone with 80kg. for someone with 50kg 75mg would be a normal dose.
the recommended dosage range is 1-2mg per kilogram of body weight (females or sensitive people should rather stay in the lower half of that range), so 120mg is more than the maximum dose for someone with 50kg.

Hi schitzo, I had the exact same experience as you 3 days ago. By your name I assume you are schizo-affective or schizophrenic, I am too. You're supposed to take 1.5mg for every kg of body weight. You are 50kg so you should take 75, not 120. I am 68kg and I took 250 so I took even a more dangerous dose than you. I felt all the symptoms you did. I felt good for a bit but then as soon as my social worker asked me if I was alright over the phone, I had a huge panic attack and hid under my blankets then blacked out. After that I had mixed feelings of happiness and negative effects like stiffness, disgust, paranoia and so on. The day after was the worst. I was very depressed and suicidal. Today I'm back to normal. I didnt vomit, though.