Weird lump.Reply would be nice

mokele

Bluelighter
So after being over 50y and starting way too early(14y.old) right with the needle,veins have all retreazed and groin is NO option after having seen amputations caused by that. I got some fine H.and micron filterd it (0.2micron wheelfilter).this went good,actually very good for 14days. 1im shot (I i.m. it cause 0.2 micron no bacteria or fungal spores).High went 10-14h. Prolly used way too much water 8-10ml but huge shots. Once i was so sick coming home that i used Way to much citric. Well,4 days ago i noticed 2 bumps on my buttock where the gluteus maximus is. No fever or pain but that may have been cause I take 1200mg MS Retard(Substitol)daily plus dhc etc. The left one shrunk fast to a pea sized hard lump,right one went hard as rock too but didnt shrink noticeable.No fever but i didnt want to risk anything so got the courage up and went to ER. The lady Doc treated me like a subhuman,I brought a filter along but didnt even want to see it. No blood taken.i said it will be a hard stick so not even tried. They ultrasounded me,no abcess. I got a script for 3×1GRAMM antibiotics. Amoxilin +clavulanacid and was sent Home. What is that hard lump and is it just gonna shrink?(I hope).Why antibiotics if ultrasounded gave no abscess? What is this??? Please People,dont I.M. even with micron!
That is all i can give out to help.
Me from Vienna.

Followup up: found out yesterday that my Doc is gonna find out about this,at least my friend had that happen. I will see if he brings it up but wont admit it on my own cause he is a choleric. If he does find out i will be out with a 6×200mg MS ER habit. Great! :(
How screwed up is this? Everyone will think 3 times before getting a possible abscess treated,at least everyone i asked said this. Saw a Guy with puss slowly coming out of his shoulder but he was high and didnt care. But that was a open abscess and he shouldve gotten it treated.
Sorry for the rant! Me just scared as fu..!!