• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weird feelings after shooting crystal meth

Thatonegirl87

Greenlighter
This is my first time posting anything on here but im really freaked out and need some advice. Around 3 hours ago i did a shot of meth. Ive been shooting for about a month now. The shot went in fine no trouble. I did it in my right arm. My left leg is tingly feeling and the top of my spine hurts. These have never happened before and have me super freaked out. Am I ok? Im probably just worrying for nothing but before i rush off to the hospital like a dummy i would like some opinions. Please help! Thanks

Hey there, sorry to hear you're having trouble. It's unlikely you've done anything, but if you're really worried, you need to contact your local medical services, as there's no way anyone here can diagnose you over the internet.

I would strongly advise you to stop IVing your meth though, that way you can reduce the risk of something scary happening from a bad injection.

Good luck!

Thank you for responding. Yeah I was just fine. And i agree its time to put down the needle. Its to the point now where every time I IV i think something awful had/is going to happen to me. The rush isnt worth my worry anymore. Back to snorting it I go lol