• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weird experience/feeling after smoking meth?

PercocetDreams512

Bluelighter
I'll try my best to describe the weird feeling/experience I get taking a big hit. When I smoke crystal out of a bubble I try and take the biggest his possible, who doesn't right? So after I take said hit & exhale, the rush from it puts me in a weird state mentally or physically, this last for about 5 - 8 minutes(ish). The feeling that i get is much like being very disoriented with a lot of anxiety. The only way I can think of it as, a Flash Bang going off next to you. I have a slight ringing in my ears, but I can still hear around me but it's muffled. My vision isn't effected as much, but my thinking is very off like the disoriented feeling I guess. Then after about 5-8!minutes it starts to slowly fade away. Then I start smoking H to help calm me down and unnerve whatever the hell happened. It's almost as if the rush is just too much and i feel like I'm almost ready to overamp(?). I'm sorry I can't describe it any better, it causes like short-term memory just during the 5-8 minutes I can describe it now because I just had it not more than a couple minutes ago. It doesn't happen all the time but when it does i don't know what to do. I mean if you have experienced feeling or whatever, than you'll know what I'm trying to describe, unless it's just me?

Last edited:
I just need to talk to someone I don't know how to do this but I just hit what was suspose to be meth I hit a big line an it seemed liked it started to kick in normally but than I was just dragged down like I was moving I. Slow motion an I started scratching An fell in the floor An was having I guess siezure now I am up An my body feels numb kinda An I talk real slow now An my chest is hurting more than usually An both of my eyes are so red