• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Weird effect of meth on sense of smell and taste

DCtx901

Greenlighter
I'm new to bluelight and wasn't sure where to post this. Anyway, I use methamphetamine pretty frequently, and have noticed when I'll be about 2 or 3 days into a run the way things taste and smell will change drastically. In a bad way too it's definitely not pleasant. Curiously, I've noticed it primarily changes the way cigarettes taste. But pretty much everything will taste different to some degree. Just wondering what other's opinion/experiences would be with this.

Hey buddy! I can see that you're new to Bluelight, so I would like to welcome you formally! So, here in Basic Drug Discussion, we have some pretty simple guidelines regarding what is and is not appropriate material. We have limited real estate on our "front page", which is the only page most people view here. With this limited space, we have to insure that those with truly serious issues have priority over more "recreational" topics. We try to run a rudimentary triage and sadly, discussing Methamphetamine's effects on your senses would not be considered a high priority or appropriate issue.

You've done nothing wrong, but I would definitely encourage you to peruse the forums and figure out the type of material that we like to endorse. Besides, issues like this are going to be nearly impossible to treat or diagnose remotely. It's just too difficult to come up with an answer for you of any substance. All I can say, and you know this, is that Methamphetamine and the subsequent insomnia it produces, leads to a slow destruction of your executive function. Sleep deprivation will fuck with you and it should not come as a surprise that you're experiencing strange symptoms.

I would advise consulting friends or someone else you know who is into Methamphetamine and perhaps they can advise you, but for now, I'm closing this. If I'm mistaken and you feel that your health is being threatened, please consult us and we will be there in a flash.