• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weird batch of crystal

Hcruzy

Greenlighter
So Im new on here and I dont know what Im doing.. but I just picked up a q of some chrissy. I've used for years now but this shits something different. It looks great, sounds great when dropped, crackback is fast and perfect and it melts clear with no residue. It seems to be really clean. Now, the only problem is, is that a bowl goes stupid fast. Normally a .2 bowl will last 5-10 hits for me with nice big clouds and that taste we all love. Well this shit seems to vaporize a ton in my pookie like it always does, but I exhale next to nothing. It still gets me gakked but I've never had anything so "perfect" like this burn and vaporize the way it does. Any ideas?

I just have to say, that taste makes me vomit. When I used to smoke speed I would need a chaser for the aftertaste or I'd puke my brains out lol

sounds like you got some decent stuff, though strange that nothing is exhaled...I'm far removed from this scene now though. hopefully someone will come along with more knowledge on this substance.
be safe!

Msm cut would explain the smoke issue , it's perfect cut for M-Amphetamines . TO Much causes migraines , nausea and The Hershey Squirts