• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Weird Adderall Side Effect

Philosoraptor

Bluelighter
I've googled this before but didn't really find an answer. Whenever I take my 20mg XR and go to take a shit, the majority of the time I'm like basically peeing out cum.

Why is this? and it's only when I take addy. Does it have some effect on the prostate or something? It doesn't cause pain or anything, it's just a weird feeling.

Also I don't masturbate often, maybe once or twice a week. But have sex pretty regularly, so I don't think it's a backing up issue.

Been taking addy about 2 years now.

what the fuck i take adderall the same exact dosage and Duration and i have never heard anything like this at all this is either a very odd crazy side effect or ur trolling

lol I swear I'm not trolling. If I were trolling it would be much more subtle.

Not sure why it is but it does happen to me, google it and see, there's plenty of other men that have the same side effect. It's not like a buckets of cum but some definitely comes out while I'm dropping a deuce.. weird stuff.

I've googled this before but didn't really find an answer. Whenever I take my 20mg XR and go to take a shit, the majority of the time I'm like basically peeing out cum.

Why is this? and it's only when I take addy. Does it have some effect on the prostate or something? It doesn't cause pain or anything, it's just a weird feeling.

Also I don't masturbate often, maybe once or twice a week. But have sex pretty regularly, so I don't think it's a backing up issue.

The SAME exact issue occurs with me, with Concerta being the worst...It's due to your prostate...buy some saw palmetto

That is extremely strange, whether I was taking adderall XR or snorting IR recreationally I've never had that, and none of my friends get that either...

Maybe you should ask your doctor about it. Is it like you're peeing actual cum, or is it just sticky like precum? If it's like precum it could be a couple of different organs (one being the prostate), but if it's legitimately like cum them I have no idea. It's hard to imagine your body letting sperm out if your testicles every time you piss...

The SAME exact issue occurs with me, with Concerta being the worst...It's due to your prostate...buy some saw palmetto

Logically I would assume that if it was in fact due to my prostate wouldn't it be happening when the adderall isnt in my system as well?

That is extremely strange, whether I was taking adderall XR or snorting IR recreationally I've never had that, and none of my friends get that either...

Maybe you should ask your doctor about it. Is it like you're peeing actual cum, or is it just sticky like precum? If it's like precum it could be a couple of different organs (one being the prostate), but if it's legitimately like cum them I have no idea. It's hard to imagine your body letting sperm out if your testicles every time you piss...

It's not like a ton of cum but it's just a little bit until the piss flow gets going lol.

I've had this happen to me before too but I'm not prescibed addy I just abuse it binge style now and then. So when I'm up all night, hardly eating, and masturbating multiple times a night(yes adderall can make most people horny in high doses) I don't think much of a little precum while I'm shitting. I have no idea the scientific cause but I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes painful or something but I think its just a weird side effect that most people never talk about lol

You're not alone in experiencing this. I had it happen once or possibly twice on high doses of methamphetamine. It was extremely strange and took me by complete surprise. I had not had sex in a while which likely contributed to the instance, but it was bizarre. It didn't hurt, it felt like I had to urinate badly and then it happened when I went to take a shit. I don't have an exact explanation for this phenomenon, but I imagine it involves smooth muscle relaxation, heightened sexual response/premature ejaculation, and constriction of vascular tissue in the prostrate/sphincter or something to that accord.

You are certainly not alone in experiencing this occurrence, a simple google search will reveal others wondering about it too. The frequency of it happening is strange, I only had it happen once or twice when I was using a very sizable amount of crystal in the company of friends. I just chalked it up to the dosage, it hasn't happened again on methamphetamine or any other stimulant. I wouldn't be overtly worried, but maybe consider mentioning it to your GP or a urologist due to the frequency of occurrence.