• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

weight of amphetaminesulfate vs amphetamine

_whitenoise_

Greenlighter
Hello there,I need to know how much amphetamine exactly is contained in amphetamine sulfate by weight exactly. I already searched the Internet last few days but didn't find exact information. "About 73%" is not precisely enough.

The reason I need to know this is that I came to a point where my therapy didn't make any sense without letting my pdoc know how I treat my ADD. I am pretty sure he will be kind of shocked, I already told him about my history of substance abuse which is contraindication for stimulant therapy where I am. I plan to compensate this by expertise and already send a sample to Energy Control to tell him exact purity, so he knows I'm serious.

Please explain, PDOC? What is that? Amphetamine Sulfate, Meth? Amphetamine...? What are you comparing?

hello there,i need to know how much amphetamine exactly is contained in amphetamine sulfate by weight exactly. I already searched the internet last few days but didn't find exact information. "about 73%" is not precisely enough.

73,4% :d

amphetamine sulfate weights 368.5 g/mol
h2so4 weights 98.07848 g/mol

98.08 * 100 / 368.5 = 26,62% salt

100% - 26,62% = 73,38% amphetamine base

Last edited:
sorry i just saw right now, three days later, that i fucked that up at first, so i edited it and now it must be allright :p