• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weight loss pills

Arianapharma

Greenlighter
Hi. I am looking for slimming pills. I don't have an addictive personality and they're a means to an end for what I need at the moment. (PLEASE no judgement)

I've heard phentermine are the best since the ingredient that was used in trim-endous (sibutrimine) was banned and is now impossible to get your hands on.

Has anyone had any experiences with phentermin? Or know a better alternative pill?

Hi Arianapharma,

This post is better suited for Basic Drug Discussion. Feel free to make an intro thread in NMI when you get the chance.

Welcome to Bluelight :)

NMI --> BDD

Hi Ariana, I was prescribed phentermine years ago and it did help with appetite suppression. I didn't lose a whole lot of weight though. Same with phendimetrazine. You may have better results so don't let my experience discourage you. Talk with your healthcare provider to formulate a weight loss plan. If they decide that medication is needed, you can go from there. Dietary modifications and exercise are also important. I wish you luck and welcome to Bluelight! :)

I have been using the burn-xt thermogenic fat burner - weight lost premium fat burning pills for about a months. I can lose 4kg of weight. I do not find any adverse effect of these pills. After using these pills, my food demand has decreased. I recommend this energy booster pills. If you wish to know about this pills, visit http://bestproducts-4u.com/best-appetite-suppressant/

Hi. I am looking for slimming pills. I don't have an addictive personality and they're a means to an end for what I need at the moment. (PLEASE no judgement)

I've heard phentermine are the best since the ingredient that was used in trim-endous (sibutrimine) was banned and is now impossible to get your hands on.

Has anyone had any experiences with phentermin? Or know a better alternative pill?

I have experience with Phentermine. I found it MUCH less effective than Ephedrine.

I have experience with Phentermine. I found it MUCH less effective than Ephedrine.
I don't have experience with phentermine or really much of any weight loss pill for that matter(blessed genes), although I could back up ephedrine as being an effective weight loss drug..but it can come with major side effects like anxiety or panic attacks, and people have been known to die from things like cardiac arrest at least in part due to ephedrine..this comes with any adrenergic drug however.

My recommendation is kratom. It is known to support weight loss and appetite suppression along with the ability to effectively keep blood-sugar levels low without causing hunger, and has significantly less risk of causing anxiety, blood pressure or heart problems. The only real risk of kratom is that it is an opioid and could cause mild to moderate dependance/withdrawals.

I don't have experience with phentermine or really much of any weight loss pill for that matter(blessed genes), although I could back up ephedrine as being an effective weight loss drug..but it can come with major side effects like anxiety or panic attacks, and people have been known to die from things like cardiac arrest at least in part due to ephedrine..this comes with any adrenergic drug however.

My recommendation is kratom. It is known to support weight loss and appetite suppression along with the ability to effectively keep blood-sugar levels low without causing hunger, and has significantly less risk of causing anxiety, blood pressure or heart problems. The only real risk of kratom is that it is an opioid and could cause mild to moderate dependance/withdrawals.

I know ephedrine's bad but no worse than any of the stimulant diet-pills. The cardio symptoms were mostly in obese people and/or those who already had high blood pressure.

I know ephedrine's bad but no worse than any of the stimulant diet-pills. The cardio symptoms were mostly in obese people and/or those who already had high blood pressure.
that is true. And it is relatively easy to handle at lower doses..I wouldnt take it above 40mg though. It gets terribly anxious and rapid pulse/blood pressure for me.