View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weekly Ketamine Use

TageMyBoy

Bluelighter
Will I notice a significant increase in tolerance if I use K once a week? And each time, I'll do enough to get me really high (near k-hole) and that's it, no re-dosing or long sessions. Also, will I cause significant sinus damage from snorting? If I had to estimate how much I use, it's probably about .2 grams each time.

Once a week should be fine. It's highly unlikely you'll develop a tolerance or run into any health problems provided you don't overdo it.

Just be careful you don't end up hurting yourself while under the influence. I used to know a guy who had a really bad ketamine habit. One time while sat on the armrest of a couch in the middle of a K-hole, he keeled over and smashed his head against the marble floor.

I'd actually say once a week is decently risky for ending up dosing multiple times a week, shit will creep

ive met people who have been daily dosing K for years and the only effects they show are skinny noses from snorting and some personality dumbing when under the influence...so i would say as long as your stuff is pure and not cut to shit and you keep your doses low you should be fine

What do you mean by skinny nose? And addiction potential isn't what I'm worried about currently, just physical health (particularly nose) and tolerance.

what you should be worry about is having piss issues after abusing ketamine

In low doses, ketamine has been found to be an effective analgesic that is safe and has minimal side effects. However, in large, repeated doses, the drug has been found to cause shrinkage and fibrotic changes to the bladder when used in excess. This damage causes a person to have difficulty in holding urine, incontinence and may cause ulceration in the bladder.

source: http://alcoholrehab.com/drug-addiction/ketamine-bladder-syndrome/

Back in the beginning of 2014 I was using MXE and/or K quite frequently when not hardcore. When I used these only weekly, I noticed tolerance raising noticeably, and it was generally from 200mg MXE or 0,5 to 0,8g ketamine spared 1 or 2 night max a week. I remember a specific moment using MXE 200mg a week for some weeks (1 night binge a week), on the 5th week I snorted the first 70mg with some effect, and additionnal line didnt do much aside brainfucking me a bit more. Needed to wait 2 week before effect being back to be interesting (and that was a long wait, was quite fond of the substance). So yes, I you risk tolerance from using dissociative 1 time a week.

MXE have lost it's magic for me since I began to use acid and other 5ht2a psychedelics (can't explain), now it's brainfuck, feeling tired, bad mood and pain day after. I'm missing a bit the dark emotionnal athmosphere of MXE, and other borderline psychotic stuff that I invented on this substance. But I'm able to keep the magic and a low tolerance of ketamine with using it not regularly like 1 time each 1 or 2 month (sub/near hole dose, repeated 2 or 3 time max a session).

Just to mention : used regularly (1 time a week or more), dissociative begin to take a toll on the mind/spirit, at least for me.
Never got the bladder problem atm.

Last edited:
Weekly use for a month won't hurt. Weekly use for 6 months might start causing a few issues.