• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Weekly drug use muscle twitches

fugme

Bluelighter
Hello,

I have been using various drug groups and getting high 1x a week for a long time. About 7 months ago i was experiencing minor muscle twitches in my thumbs and mild leg jerks possibly due to tianeptine and kratom which i was experimenting with weekly for about maybe 2-3 months and after my supply ran out it slowly returned to normal.

Last month or so i have also used dissos about 1-2 a week in addition to getting high once on weekends.

My upper right eye-lid started twitching or "fluttering" and after few weeks it moved to my lower eyelid and now my left one twitches too. It's not impairing me in any way. I still sometimes get mild leg jerk. I think it started before i started experimenting with new dissos, maybe 2 months go, but i'm not sure.

I have been using supplements on almost daily basis for ~6 months. It started with multivitamins, but after a few months i added omega-3, potassium and magnesium glycinate, about 2 months ago i also started using ALCAR. My point is i doubt it's magnesium deficiency since i get 66% RDI from glycinate supplement and 26% RDI from multivitamins.

What are your thoughts on this?

My thoughts are that your drug use is nowhere near excessive.

However, your use of expensive and largely unnecessary supplements almost certainly is...