• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed - Wow...

I was a stoner for 3 years, two of which were all-day-stoned-doing-nothing, shit I was high every single day, and was only sober at night when I was sleeping, lol. At the end of the third year, which was laaate August, every time I would get high, I would start feeling uneasy in the head, and couple of times I even had an anxiety attack. Just like PhreeX said, I wanted it to end as soon as I got high. So I said, "Fuck that shit, where are my percs?" LoL. I haven't smoked weed for about 6-7 month now and I am not even fiending (hey I feel like I am on AA here!
smile.gif
). My current drug of choice are pharmacytical(sp?) pain killers (Vics and above) Dam, I like them waaaaay more than weed or any other drug for that matter.

You don't know how I can understand you!
I usally smoke pot every days for about 2 years. First year and half, I liked very much smoke it and had only 2 or 3 bad trips on weed. But since lasts 3,4 months, I had, and I still have sometimes (many times?) bad trips (anxiety, feel uncomfortable) even in small doses without apparent reason!!
Now, sometimes i enjoy it (now, it's only when i smoke a little), sometimes i don't... Now i usually, smoke much less that i smoked before! It's why I say that marijuana it's very unstable and unexpected drug and the perfect drug it's MDMA
wink.gif

I still smoke pot. until when ? I don't know!
------------------
PeaceLoveUnityRespect

Hey hold on its not the weed causing that.. Its the glasses that are causing it.. throw them away

I love weed, it's a friggin' wonder plant. I've been smoking daily for 30 years for medicinal purposes. I have no doubt it saved me from a life of being a junky. While it's not as effective a pain killer as oxys, it works well enough so I can at least function on some level. I still have the very occasional "oxy" day where weed just isn't cutting it but thankfully those are few and far between now.

I also like using it recreationally because no matter how high I've gotten I can still function if necessary.

And I just joined the forum last night.
How did you even find this shit? lmao, I think this is the oldest thread-bump I've ever seen.

No worries, though! Not trying to give you too much shit, it's just... damn. This an old thread. Welcome to BL, Buddha.

And I just joined the forum last night.
Wasn’t trying to give you shit, I was just notifying people, it wasn’t you who bumped it anyway, it was granola bars

I was actually about to reply too, then I noticed one of the posters has been dead for a while, and I was like, “wait a second...”

Welcome to bluelight man :)

I bet if tbe guy had done a hit of wax at the time, he would have had a really awesome high lol.

How did you even find this shit? lmao, I think this is the oldest thread-bump I've ever seen.

No worries, though! Not trying to give you too much shit, it's just... damn. This an old thread. Welcome to BL, Buddha.
Thanks for the welcome. And no worries about giving me shit. I can take a ball busting without wilting like some delicate doily. :)

Wasn’t trying to give you shit, I was just notifying people, it wasn’t you who bumped it anyway, it was granola bars

I was actually about to reply too, then I noticed one of the posters has been dead for a while, and I was like, “wait a second...”

Welcome to bluelight man :)
Thanks man, and no worries. I have a habit of looking to see when the last post in a thread was made as opposed to how old the thread actually is.