• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed Vape Pen

I call BS on your "no smell" claim. THC is aromatic as fuck

CO2 oil (which is what this pen contains) has much less smell, especially when just vaping, because it's lost all the terpenes

In the future, I'd get the kind that don't have the battery built in if that's an option. IMO those batteries die before the cartridge is really finished, ends up wasting some oil. I had that brand before though, not a bad brand (there's a million brands that are all basically the same, there's only maybe 2 or 3 that are any better).

CO2 oil (which is what this pen contains) has much less smell, especially when just vaping, because it's lost all the terpenes

In the future, I'd get the kind that don't have the battery built in if that's an option. IMO those batteries die before the cartridge is really finished, ends up wasting some oil. I had that brand before though, not a bad brand (there's a million brands that are all basically the same, there's only maybe 2 or 3 that are any better).

thats probably the only down side
you can replace the battery if youre pretty handy, but its a hassle

a lot of it has to do with how you smoke, but there are no instructions ive ever seen on how to smoke while getting the most out of your battery

I call BS on your "no smell" claim. THC is aromatic as fuck

I thought it was the terpenes and flavanoids and not the thc that was responsible for the smell.

OH and as a californian yeah it's true those cancer warnings are everywhere, including on every window for every major fast food chain. I have no idea how concerning it should be with the vape pens, personally I've always been a little skeptical of the pre-loaded pens for cannabis and all nicotine pens.

Fast food places are as busy as ever it seems.

Last edited: