• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed Tolerance After Quitting Meth

danny2747

Greenlighter
So i recently quit meth after 2 years of daily use. I would smoke weed every now and then while high on meth and i would get baked. Now, my tolerence for weed is ridiculous. Yesterday a friend and i smoked ALOT. We smoked til the point that he threw up and i still was not a level of faded that i was hoping to be at when the session began. This began immediately after quitting meth. I smoked the first couple of times thinking that it was just some bunk weed, but after mixing in dabs, edibles, and thc vape pens and still not reaching that high, im wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

Well there is speculation that marijuana can effect your pleasure centers and dopamine release to an extent and if you've been abusing meth for that long my best guess is that you should give your brain time to heal and maybe the effects of marijuana will be more pronounced... (this is just my 2 cents I could be wrong)...

Also maybe you're expectancy for weed is more than it should be. It's not like meth and isn't supposed to be lol.