• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

weed tea

bomber

Bluelighter
Hi everyone. Well, Im gonna make some canabis tea and have some questions, if someone knows.
First, I get it that it's a way stronger high than just smoking it, but except that, is it DIFFERENT in anyway?
In the recipe I found, it says you boil the water, then put it in the mug, and then put the butter with the canabis in there. When it cools, it's ready.
Is that recipe ok? Cause I found some others which require like a shit ton of time.
Anything else you do to make the recipe better?

i'm tickled that you posted this here instead of in cannabis discussion subforum. drug culture is the only forum on this site in my book.

edibles/oral cannabis is more of a body stone IME

that recipe is just fine. all you need is heat and fat, enough of both will do the trick.

First you need to cook the weed in fat. It can be butter, olive oil, even full fat milk.
Once you make your "infused oil" you can then add it to whatever you want and eat it. Just search for good recipe online and pay special attention to the temperature and cooking time.

I've actually never "drank weed"...huh. I should try that sometime.

If what they say about this high is true, yeah you should. Still, I have to test it.

It'd be awesome to make a combination marijuana/morphine or marijuana/kratom tea...

If I were not on a tolerance break I would definitely combine it with heroin.

Wonder if thc would be soluble in cream?

That would be more fitting for tea.

So how was it? Did it kick in faster?

I've extracted thc into cream it works but you lose far too much, it's easier to just add oil (butter) based extracts. I want to try industrial artificial creams made from edible oil products just to see how they work, cream is too easily spoiled while giving it time to bind with the thc. The liquid 'fake' cream should be able to be cold extracted overtime in a frozen solution, alternately use chemical extraction of decarbed bud and just blend it into cream, this works I just don't like the taste.

Wonder if thc would be soluble in cream?

That would be more fitting for tea.

So how was it? Did it kick in faster?

No of course it didn't kick in faster, it's not suposed to. I took more than 2 hours to start working. I took it with much heroin and alcohol, and I can say for sure three things.
1)It was feeling fucking great in the begining.
2)I lost conection with reality after some point.
3)I don't remember much from that night.