• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed Strain Advice

Snorlaxative

Greenlighter
I literally just made this account, so I apologize if I break any rules or do anything wrong. I'm not sure if what I'm about to ask for even exists. What I'm looking for is a weed strain that is similar to an opiate high. I know weed and opiates are two completely different things, but let me further explain what I want. What I want is a full on body high with little to no head high. None at all would be preferable. I know that THC is basically what gives you a head high and that CBD, among other things, can contribute to reducing anxiety or paranoia caused by THC as well as produce pain relieving effects. I also know that CBD alone will cause no high at all. It may produce some feelings of relaxation but won't produce either a head high or body high. I've read that high CBD strains with small amounts of THC may be close to what I'm looking for but I would appreciate if someone could help me understand what high CBD strains are like. The feeling I'm looking for that I get from opiates is that warm feeling and the waves of pleasure you get throughout your body when you close your eyes, but you remain completely clear headed. You remain able to think completely normally, you just feel really good. That's what I want. A weed strain where you can just sit on the couch and watch TV. Your body feels amazing but you can still follow what's happening in the show. And if someone were to walk in and start talking to you, you could have a completely normal conversation without worrying about whether they know you're high or not. Like I said, I feel like a weed strain like that is probably too good to be true, but here's hoping. And if a strain like that doesn't exist, then is there a way to quickly remove the head high that weed gives you without getting rid of the body high? Any insight will be appreciated.

Yes, what the man above me said is one of the things I was going to mention. Sativa strains tend to give me more of a stimulating head-high whereas the Indica buds usually make me tired and give me that heavy feeling. Another thing I would recommend, if you can find it, is trying opium. Not painkiller pills or synthetic needle drugs but straight-up natural opium. I've smoked it before when a buddie of mine had it. It was a nug, a bud, looked just like pot and felt almost just like it...I think opium plant might be exactly what you're looking for, you just don't know it yet ;)

Yes, what the man above me said is one of the things I was going to mention. Sativa strains tend to give me more of a stimulating head-high whereas the Indica buds usually make me tired and give me that heavy feeling. Another thing I would recommend, if you can find it, is trying opium. Not painkiller pills or synthetic needle drugs but straight-up natural opium. I've smoked it before when a buddie of mine had it. It was a nug, a bud, looked just like pot and felt almost just like it...I think opium plant might be exactly what you're looking for, you just don't know it yet ;)

But wouldn't opium be hard to get? I would just buy hydrocodone if I could but I don't know anyone who has it and don't really feel like doctor shopping would work out. Is opium easier to get than pain pills?

It's CBN that causes feelings of relaxation and drowsiness not CBD. It's a commonly held myth, that's all.

But wouldn't opium be hard to get? I would just buy hydrocodone if I could but I don't know anyone who has it and don't really feel like doctor shopping would work out. Is opium easier to get than pain pills?
Yes, opium is way harder to find in the States than pills are. I'm not telling you what's easier to get, I'm telling you where to find the feeling you're looking for. :p
Remember! You will not get the same feeling from pills. Like weed, opium is a culmination of various psychoactive substances. Most painkiller pills include only one extracted chemical or a labmade synthetic chemical.