• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

weed sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids

ManOnDeath

Greenlighter
Hi , is there any way to determine if your weed is laced and sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids ?
I live in iran and theres no testing kits available here . is there any way to find out without using reagents ? :-(

Outside of having it tested (which might be tricky considering you live in Iran), there's no way to know for sure, no.

Did you buy buds/nugs or was it already ground up into shake? If you bought whole buds, I would think something might look off about them if they've been sprayed with some synth'. They might be damp, off-color, smell funny, feel funny... but they also might look perfectly normal depending on how the synth' was applied.

If you bought shake, then chances just went up that you bought "synthetic marijuana" like Spice and K2 instead of weed.

Also, if you smoke it, you'll know. That's not exactly A+, 10/10 harm reduction advice, though, so yeah...

Outside of having it tested (which might be tricky considering you live in Iran), there's no way to know for sure, no.

Did you buy buds/nugs or was it already ground up into shake? If you bought whole buds, I would think something might look off about them if they've been sprayed with some synth'. They might be damp, off-color, smell funny, feel funny... but they also might look perfectly normal depending on how the synth' was applied.

If you bought shake, then chances just went up that you bought "synthetic marijuana" like Spice and K2 instead of weed.

Also, if you smoke it, you'll know. That's not exactly A+, 10/10 harm reduction advice, though, so yeah...
I bought whole buds but dealers out here are using synthetics to improve their batch quality and i dont wanna smoke synthetics ... Weed is kinda expensive here and in a big city like tehran there arent experienced outdoor growers so indoor growers use synthetics to cover their shitty buds ... I might consider grow my own or make easy reagents like marquis reagent (Concentrated Sulphuric acid and formaldehyde mixture) or smoke high grade hashish (we have high grade hashish and opium here btw :D ) ... Anyway , thanks for your reply Jibult ;-)

I would be just smoking the hash brother. Goid hash is something special i think. I was reading Iran has a big methamphetamine problem. Is this true? What is the drug scene like there? I am curious.

I would be just smoking the hash brother. Goid hash is something special i think. I was reading Iran has a big methamphetamine problem. Is this true? What is the drug scene like there? I am curious.
Thats true man ... Iran is also one of the biggest producers and exporters of meth (its called shisheh in here which means glass) due to the availablity of precursors, though meth is considered a new drug that hit the markets in the past 10 years . Before that iran was the country with the most opiate addicts like around 8-9 million addicts through the country . A large part of that problem is because drugs like opium are considered a traditional culture and is socially accepted .