• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed Smells like Vomit.. Panic attack

MrGreenFox

Greenlighter
I don't even know where to start... I guess I'll start of by saying I take Prozac 10mg and Xanax .5mg daily. I recently picked up an 8th of bud. Which I planned on saving for later cause I had a good amount left over from the other night . I finshed what I had left I have been smokin all day its now 3:00 am I decided to open up my new baggy to find the weed smells somewhat like puke ... It wasnt so strong to like make me gag but it had that kinda of smell. I was afraid it was laced with something. But idecided to smoke it anyway . It didn't taste like shit or anything how it smelled . It was nice. 10 minutues later it hit me . I start to feel really weird then I started to have a anxiety attack. I'm familiar with anxiety attacks hence why I'm prescribed Xanax. But at this point in to morning the Xanax is out of my system. Anyways I felt my heart racing , I thought I was going to die.the high or whatever just wasnt enjoyable. I went next door to mom rooms show she could check my heart beats and blood pressure. (my moms a nurse) everything seemed to be fine. My question is wtf could have caused this ? I never get panic attacks from weed. Could this vomit smelling type weed be super strong? I checked the weed it looks fine no powder or anything that looks wierd it's just the smell. Ps I forgot to mention I like to roll Wild Dagga in my
Joints with weed could this have caused an effect? Thanks for any advice.

Weed is quite an unpredictable drug imo and strong sativas are known to trigger anxiety, racing heart and all that shit. Is there a possibility itd be anxiety related to some sort of benzo withdrawal? Weed could potentiate it, idk.

Seems like you had some strong bud and couldn't handle your high. I've heard this story just about a million times, my heart is racing, i'm gonna die call the ambulances it's a hard attack. And in reality the persons heart is beating like 10% faster than normal.

Listen, these sort of things happen. Just roll with it next time. Know that nothing will happen and that you will be absolutely fine. Paranoia is a chain reaction, the more anxious you get the more worried you get, the more worried you get the more anxious you get and it just goes on... but it's easy to break that cycle if you have done your research and know absolutely nothing will happen and you will feel normal soon enough. Take it easy

I've felt like this myself many times, in fact even worse. But it is a very small % of my highs, less than even 1%. And now when it happens i just smile to myself and say here we go again, but just take it like it is and relax because its gone in a couple of hours. Drinking a coke helps, anything with plenty of sugar. Eating some chocolate as well.

What's "wild dagga" and why are you putting it in your bud? As far as the smell, I notice many of the top shelf strains can have this odor. I thought maybe it was just me but I asked a friend who doesn't smoke weed to smell my bag before and he said it smelled like "fruit puke". I echo the sentiments of you just getting a little too high. The odds of someone lacing your bag are slim, there's simply nothing to be gained by doing that.

Lambs Breath is a 100% sativa that Bob Marley used to smoke, supposed to smell like puke..
maybe fits the criteria?