• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed mix feelings

SupremeHigh

Greenlighter
Hey, I always wanted to speak about shit like this to people who find enjoyment in weed, people well some people I smoke with to me only feels like they just smoke weed just to smoke it, (fucking retards) but that's besides the point. I wanted to ask you guys might not get it a lot because if you're a stoner your ego gets used to it. But I smoke every 1-2 months and I think I have some type of special power what stoners say to me which is low tolerance for drugs and I can't get addicted to any drug for some reason it's like i know when to stop and take a damn break like a normal human being or maybe because i'm different who knows. But whenever I smoke weed I get in this different reality like nothing makes sense to me about life, like it feels like it's so hard to explain but it kinda feels good to me to think about something i will never know like woah, it's hard to think about it.

It's like digging into life you just don't know, like it puts me in a perspective of nothing I don't feel like myself, like a third person experience i know it's an outer body experience but it a different type of one, like i'm floating on the top of my brain and i just think to myself like "it's crazy what drugs can do to you" And I can't be the only one but when I'm stoned and I'm speaking to my friend it's like everything i say to him makes sense and he actually agrees with me, "like what if we're in some type of virtual reality world" etc etc it's so deep that it'll make you shed a tear just thinking about it. It's some really deep shit I be talking about and it can really fuck you up and depress you. But I love it for some reason it feels good idk why. Like what if doing drugs is like a game and doing every single drug can make you become some sort of god in life to knowing some brilliant shit. That's the type of shit i be thinking about haha it's so weird 8o.

And being high is like a game to me. It's like you start off as a novice and each time you smoke you go up a level. My friend blew the shit out of my mind once when i was high as shit he was like ayo "remember when I used to get high like that?" that's when I was rubbing my legs and it felt so good doing it. Haha that's my experience every time I smoke weed it's just life is crazy when i'm on that drug. But I just don't understand how people can smoke that shit 24/7 like it's a good ass drug but it doesn't make sense to me why people abuse it so much like what's wrong with you guys who do it? I just want to know nothing against you guys, i always wanted to ask my friend but never got a chance. Are you guys missing something, like smoking this shit 24/7 i don't understand how people could do it. Like I love the drug and each time I think about it i want to do it more and more but you gotta have limits.

Last edited by a moderator: