• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed making me throw up

Jms220

Greenlighter
It seems like every time i smoke on a burnout or even at random times I get really high and then I sit down and my head starts to droop and I start to get lightheaded which leads me to throwing up, I stay hydrated and usually eat at least 2 hours before smoking, I have a low tolerance and I usually take 2 bowls on average, but I usually can smoke however much I want if it's my first time smoking that day? Also since the nausea is bad for me would shrooms be worse ? Thanks.

You're getting light-headed and nauseas because cannabis effects your blood pressure. If you're an occasional smoker it can cause your blood pressure to rise, whereas your blood pressure may lower if you're a chronic smoker. Make sure to have a snack for after you smoke, it'll help. I'm a daily smoker and I've nearly passed out due to lowered blood pressure after smoking a lot.

You may be sarting to develope Cannabinoid hyperemesis. A good way to tell would be to smoke some and then see if a hot shower ends up helping you out. It likely comes down to the cannabinoids being involved with regulation of body temperature and nausea with the hypothalamus. Increasing body temperature my cause chemical changes which alleviate the nausea. It appears that the symptoms disappear with cessation of cannabis use. If this is the case the cannabis may have just turned on you and you may need to give them up.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/...weating-it-solved/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

NSA posted this in an almost identical thread. I think it explains your symptoms.

It seems like when I stick with low dosages all the way up to 2 and a half bowls I'll be fine , but 3 and up usually have bad effect, maybe it's that I'm too high?

Moderation i guess? One would think it would just be the nausea becuase ive had friends with real bad nausea who burned and have thrown up and said it was from the nausea of being too high...

this is strange, and unfortunate my friend. I recommend trying a different way of consumption or getting your hands on some better product if you're not already smoking that grade a stuff.

you should keep hydrated, make sure your not super hungry and take it easy. only smoke a little bit and wokr ur way up

When this happens, I lay down on my back and elevate my legs (making them rest on something). I feel better in a few minutes.

The same thing happens to me when I smoke too much. It made me vomit only once, because someone tried to get me up. I nearly fainted.

I've had it do me that way twice, both times because I got way too fucking baked. But that was several years ago, I don't think I could ever get too baked now haha. In lower does though it ALWAYS relieves any nausea I might have. The mysterious ways of miss Maryjane.

It seems like when I stick with low dosages all the way up to 2 and a half bowls I'll be fine , but 3 and up usually have bad effect, maybe it's that I'm too high?
there are eleven cannbinoids (THC,CBD,CBG,CBN,CBC,THCv,CBGa,CBCa,THCa,CBDa) that I know of that have properties which effect the body. It's probably the particular strain your smoking is different than that which you usually smoke thus effecting your body differently. for me CBD heavy strains tend to cause less negative symptoms. happy smoking.

Stay hydrated. Water. Gatorade. Anything that is mostly H2O. In my amateur opinion, you're ralphing because you're dehydrated.

Op has already stated they stay hydrated an eat a couple hours before hand. When I was younger and less tolerant, this would happen to me on occasion. Usually when I was super stoned. The problem was, I had kind of a delayed reaction to weed so by the time I realized I smoked too much, it was too late. I'll echo the sentiment of "smoke less". Take a few hits, hang for a minute and chill for 10 minutes. See how you feel. Are you smoking alone or with friends? There's no shame in passing up your turn in the circle. I really learned how to handle my weed by smoking solo.