• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed makes me hyperfocus and alert

Quarantine Pete

Greenlighter
Anyone else get hyperfocused or even in some ways possible nootropic enhancement. But have the alertness like you had the best night sleep ever and then decided to still drink coffee. Motor skills are still sluggish, speech is slurred slightly. I use to be able to smoke and just chill, watch a movie get the munchies, but something changed. Now I lose my appetite, I cannot relax, I feel like I have to do something anything, mostly focus on work stuff.I have too much energy, my mind wants to analyze everything and talk about it until I understand whatever I'm thinking about completely, it has to be running and thinking about something. Now I can't watch movies or TV shows, it's been great for my business but I miss weed being a stress numbing release. So I'm hoping somebody can shed some light on this for me. Weed has always made me alert and awake but I could just chill no matter what.

Welcome to Bluelight @Quarantine Pete!

Did you have a change in source for you weed?

Or could you possibly be experiencing some seasonal effective symptoms from the change in lighting this spring?