• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weed laced with snythetic cannabinoids?

fetuslover123

Greenlighter
Hi,

can someone tell me if weed laced with snythetic cannabinoids is dangerous? its waaay stronger than regular stuff but i'm not sure if its safe to smoke like 1g a day? I just prefer it because its a bit cheaper :eek:

Start small and then build up. Dont start on 1g that seems like its asking for trouble to me

Yes, synthetic cannabinoids come with many side effects.

To begin with, don't expect a typical THC high. Expect a trip more akin to a dissociative mixed with the racing mind of a super strong sativa. As for side effects, the higher the dose the more likely you are to become extremely paranoid and potentially have a panic attack.

Expect a rapid heartbeat at the least, but do be careful. I have seen addicts smoke up to 7g's a day, and I've also seen first timers have a seizure.

It's really playing with fire, start small and judge the effects and side effects for yourself. Everybody reacts differently, especially to such potent drugs such as synth cannabinoids.

Hey look my first post. I wanted to start in the newbie section with an introduction and but I'm pretty eager to share my piece of experience with your question..
Anywho:
Hello everybody!

I'm in agreement with
DocDRDoc
It's very disassociating for me. Racing mind, usually followed by mild paranoia. I've also found the combination of convenience and affordability of synths to be addicting. I've experienced marijuana followed by an unknown strand of k2 for several says at a time. The high was quick in escalation and after a few sessions I'd sleep to the next day. Probably wasn't very healthy- and if it wasn't for lack of availability in my area I probably wouldn't have had enough time to consider discontinuing use.

If you have no prior experience with synthetics I wouldn't mix until you know your response.