• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Weed Kratom gabapentin klonopin

Kinny11

Greenlighter
I love the same mix, been doing it for 5sh years but recently I added Gabapentin to this mix.
I’m taking 7g Kratom 4x a day starting first thing when I wake up, 5000sh Gabapentin staggered a bit, 1mg of klonopin for morning .Nighttime is just weed, 1mg klonopin. Only way I can get thru life so I don’t take a drink of alcohol and I’m very productive I have a super high tolerance you wouldn’t even notice I was a feeling good. Bad bad alcoholic so
I’m practicing harm reduction and have had the same job for 4 years haven’t been in medical alcohol detox in 4.5 years so don’t fix what ain’t broke. I also am an avid runner marathon etc…. Peace out

Sounds like an optimal mix for myself as well (I'm also an alcoholic). Although that is quite a lot of kratom, when I cold turkey'd from 28g+ it was very rough. But still highly preferable to alcohol dependence.

Kratom is amazing for running, have you tried it? It's such a good combo it became addictive together and I don't like to run without it. It feels like you have your 2nd wind from the very start, then when your natural 2nd wind kicks in you feel like a God and can run forever.

Do you really run marathons on all that? Do you skip the benzos for that? Just curious.

I want to run a marathon one day, I typically only run 5k or 10k, 2-4 times per week.

Sounds like an optimal mix for myself as well (I'm also an alcoholic). Although that is quite a lot of kratom, when I cold turkey'd from 28g+ it was very rough. But still highly preferable to alcohol dependence.

Kratom is amazing for running, have you tried it? It's such a good combo it became addictive together and I don't like to run without it. It feels like you have your 2nd wind from the very start, then when your natural 2nd wind kicks in you feel like a God and can run forever.

Do you really run marathons on all that? Do you skip the benzos for that? Just curious.

I want to run a marathon one day, I typically only run 5k or 10k, 2-4 times per week.
I’m an avid runner but the gabapentin gives me crazy energy. Running a 50k in july. My story is crazy like everyone else’s. No booze I’m good. But I like to get high

I’m an avid runner but the gabapentin gives me crazy energy. Running a 50k in july. My story is crazy like everyone else’s. No booze I’m good. But I like to get high

The last 5 years all of my running was fueled with running it really gives me the boost and endurance. Yes I have done multiple marathons and shorter races. This July 50k august 6 hour race and october 50 mile. Running saved my life it’s been a very colorful ride since I ran my first 5k in 2000. 17 marathons 2 50 milers and a 50k under my belt with many shorter races. Some wonder how did this when still drinking. In 1997 I went to my first rehab at she 25 and I hadn’t discovered running but was always athletic playing pick up basketball. Anyway I would stay sober long enough to train then think I could have that one night of drinking which ALWAYS led to a bender and another trip to the local detox. I can never just stop by myself or ween down and of course there times I got drunk for a week and had to detox during a training block but i
Did it a few times and still managed to run. Anyway I wish you well running is a great tool but not a cure all for me. And yes been to thousands of aa meetings but don’t attend anymore or every will I’m not knocking it just not for me. I’m 51 this year so really want to get in a few more years of competive running.

This combination sounds very appealing to me, I have everything but the Klonopin. No way to obtain that, either, but I have access to another benzo, might that work instead? But I can see how this might synergize nicely: gabapentin for a subtle energy and positive mood, kratom for pain relief and also some energy and a nice, opiate-like high; a benzo for relaxation and anxiolytic effect; and weed because, well, weed goes with everything. I love weed and a benzo together because sometimes weed gives me anxiety and the benzo forestalls that. And I use kratom daily for pain relief and mood lift; add in gabapentin and your day is made! Thanks for this idea :)

There have definitely been periods of my life where this was the main combo. Just keeps things smooth, as long as you don't go too heavy with benzos.