• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed is now legal in Oregon

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
I'm looking at incomplete county records, and the Yes vote is currently ahead 57% yes to 42% no.

The results are expected to be certified soon.

Tom

1/2 pound dried :)

Add legal weed (but no regulated market) in Washington, DC

Tom

And weed is now legal in Alaska as well.

It's a pity that medical ordinances did not pass in Florida, but the results last night set up California, Nevada, Arizona, Massachussetts and perhaps 1 or 2 other states for a kick at the cat in November/2016.

Tom

Thomas - the CA and MA legislatures will legalize it before then. They wanted someone else to take the charge and fight the feds if need be. The CA and MA governments know there is far too much tax money being lost and now that it is a politically tenable situation to support legalization, the dominoes will fall much faster.

Such good news! There's been some weak attempts to open up the discussion over here in Europe as well. Tweets that I read from people in my country make it seem like we're not quite ready for it yet though. Most people still seem to think that weed is more harmful than tobacco and that it's a gateway drug to harder drugs -_____-.

Thomas - the CA and MA legislatures will legalize it before then. They wanted someone else to take the charge and fight the feds if need be. The CA and MA governments know there is far too much tax money being lost and now that it is a politically tenable situation to support legalization, the dominoes will fall much faster.

I wouldn't be so sure about the california legistlature. So much gridlock. And no one understands the mmj market, and they won't create legislation that protects it as-is, so the people involved in the industry mobilize to defeat it every time (because the current system, despite being unregulated, works pretty well, or at least arguably better than ANY other state...)

Such good news! There's been some weak attempts to open up the discussion over here in Europe as well. Tweets that I read from people in my country make it seem like we're not quite ready for it yet though. Most people still seem to think that weed is more harmful than tobacco and that it's a gateway drug to harder drugs -_____-.

It's the same in Australia sadly. The politicians also keep going on about links to mental illness.

fuck marijuana legalization. government wants to sell it and tax the fuck out of it. i never charge tax for my dope. medical laws are way better than full legalization. take donations and give a gift to medical patients. fuck taxes and fuck the government. where i live before we had medical laws, if you were not a fuck up, the penalties for being caught with it even growing at a small scale wouldnt even get you jail time under most circumstances. gotta have bail money handy though cause they will lock you up until arraignment a lot of times.

anyways, watch trailer park boys 4 dont legalize it. thats why dope should not be legal for recreation. whenever the government steps in the fucks shit up. i grow tobacco too in the summer and dont even smoke it. i just do it for fun and let my friends grab what they want for free. much cleaner than government tobacco, no additives. this way people donate more money to get more gifted weed. fuck cigs. fuck the government, fuck liberals, fuck the usa, sieg heil putin!