• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed intoxication?

m0shi

Greenlighter
Hello guys.

A girl friend of mine smoked weed approximately a month ago, she said she only took 3 or 4 tokes from a joint and got pretty blazed (she at that time was on her periods) and moments after she greened out.
Now in my experience when someone greens out the solution would be to take a nap or a long sleep and when you're up every thing's back to normal.
But not in her case, she claims that even the day after that she was still feeling fatigued and overall not good.

So fast forward to today, she still says that she's not well, her symptoms are like this: fatigue, redness of lips, feeling nauseous when eating, and generally feeling like shit.
Plus she's afraid to go to the doctor because that might get her parents involved, and they absolutely cannot know.

Here are my questions:
-What can I do to help her?
-Was the weed laced with some shit? (I know that's unlikely)
-Could this be unrelated to the weed?

Help me guys, I need your advice as soon as possible.

P.S. Neither me or her are underage, she just happens to live with her parents.

Last edited:
I think totally unrelated to the weed. The THC is well out of her system by now so it's a mind game at this point. It's probably anxiety and thinking she's still being affected by the weed but it's just other factors instead. And jesus I can't wait for the day when the federal ban is lifted on marijuana so that parents can stop freaking out if their kid, even if 21 and older, is smoking pot. Like wtf there's so many worse things out there lol

Thanks for the replies guys, turns out she was just PMS-ing, today she had her periods and now feels normal.
I guess it was all in her head, placebo effect or whatever. She exaggerated the whole thing. Girls are unbelievable lol

that happens especially health issues. We have been indoctrinated by our society (or tv shows even) to instintively say, "Drugs are bad, m'kay?"

Love some herb after a good workout, it's like two different worlds of feel good combining into one.