• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed for Dream Suppression

treezy z

Bluelighter
Anyone else use cannabis to keep from dreaming?

I have a problem with demons trying to attack me in my sleep through my dreams. They do things that can make me terrified to sleep. So I smoke weed to keep from dreaming, much better.

Right now I can't smoke everyday because money is completely fucked. Last night was my first time sleeping without weed in weeks and sure enough the demons brutally tortured me in my dreams.

Yes, I've been having a rush of dreams in the past week after quitting herb. I'm having trouble distinguishing them from reality. Yesterday i woke up thinking my ball python had eaten her rat, I'd 'seen' her. Turns out she hadn't even started by the time I woke up, my girl found her eating it hours later.

Weed used to suppress dreaming for me but that went away. For me it was a downside of using weed for sleep but I can see how this would be different for you. Best way to deal with nightmares is to personify every single aspect of them. You are the aggressor/you are the prey; you are the chaser and the runner. So what are you chasing and what do you want to kill in yourself?--that kind of analyzing works for me. I know it sounds strange but try writing one out and seeing if you can track thiose demons down instead of constantly losing the war of suppression. Good luck, treezy. Nightmares are hard.<3

I tried weed in my teens for very similar reasons, different dreams same concept. Never worked for me, wish it had.