• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed for brain tumor/cancer; and also just to smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
anyway, I have a brain tumor/cancer that was found over a year ago. it was HALF removed because the rest is on the left front lobe and that is too dangerous, so I had to go through some chemo (2nd level, nothing crazy) to get rid of hte rest of the cancer, etc. but still have the tumor and now just have to watch it.

anyway, its funny because my Dr. says ALL THE WEED I smoke helps us w/ this; helps the brain better fill, better understand certain areas; help maintain the mind, etc. is that not hilarious or what? I can easily get scripted but I never even asked because you STILL gotta drive 45-1hr outside of Boston to grab or I can grab 5 mins from my house already dope shit, ya know!?!? all set.

ok, so now on to the next.

how great is this bored just when sttonned? just chilling and reading people YOU NEVER MET and NEVER WILL MEET PROBABLY and you read their messages.. WHY!? ha. whacky. thats the weed, tho. its good. M.O.B.

ok, so now on to the next.

how great is this bored just when sttonned? just chilling and reading people YOU NEVER MET and NEVER WILL MEET PROBABLY and you read their messages.. WHY!? ha. whacky. thats the weed, tho. its good. M.O.B.

Hahaha! Yeah, it;s pretty fucking sweet =D

weed got me, man. but yea, was tumor and cancer and how weed plays a GOOD part.

then got off track cuz was high. hmmmm!?

Salutations BostonBrownTown,

...I have a brain tumor/cancer... ...my Dr. says ALL THE WEED I smoke helps...

The next time you get an opportunity to see your doctor it might be a good idea to ask him about vaporizers vs smoking!

=D

Salutations BostonBrownTown,

The next time you get an opportunity to see your doctor it might be a good idea to ask him about vaporizers vs smoking!

=D

he knows I enjoy smoking; I fail the monthly drug test ALWAYS for weed and he's cool w/ that. so I am cool w/ it. he said once more start to open he will take care of me around here; he could help me now but pointless w/ picking up. we'll see, tho.

this is my cancer/opiate doc, so he's really NOT that easy. somehow due to the weed being good for the brain he lets it go. its too bad dope didnt help the brain and they would supply me for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.