• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed FireCrackers

pat079

Greenlighter
Dont get mad at me for asking this bevause i know theres a bunch of threads on this but what is the proper way to make firecrackers? Do i have to preheat the weed ? When i make them they never seem to work

A lot of people have trouble making edibles (even pros with their own store mess it up sometimes) so don't feel so bad. Yes, you should try pre-heating your weed. It's called "decarboxylation". You can google "decarboxylation cannabis" and find ample information on the topic but the basic idea is simple, bake your weed prior to cooking with it. People have different recipes, so try one that works and stick to it.

Here's a place to start:
http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/article/2014/06/27/decarboxylate-your-weed-for-the-full-psychoactive-effect/

I'd avoid firecrackers but if it's your only option definitely decarb. I usually do 30 minutes at 225, but I'm still experimenting with times to find the optimum. Grinding the weed, or better yet using a blender or coffee grinder to pulverize it is best. If you do that make sure to scrape off all the kief from the top and sides.

Properly mix the weed into the peanut butter, close the bread/crackers, wrap in tin foil, and bake at 350f for 15-20 mins. Same recipe I used back when used to make them allot and it always worked for me. I never had to preheat my weed for firecrackers.

No matter how consistently I prepared them, I always ended up with duds now and then. When they work it's awesome, but I'd rather use more reliable methods now. Specifically coconut oil in gel caps.

My personal way. Take two crackers. Grind weed. Cover one side with peanut butter. Cover other in butter. Put together two sides. Wrap in aluminum foil. Bake in oven. Use maybe a ten sack.