• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

weed comedown?

talkin2myself

Bluelighter
Nowdays when I toke, I feel good for like 1-2 hours, but when the weed's effetcs wearing off I'm feeling very unpleasant. I'm depressed with mild anxiety, dark thoughts, and I can't sleep. Is "weed comedown" a real thing, or I got some bad quality bud? Or that's a sign of smoking too much? I smoke 2-3 bowls everyday since 2011 august, of course when I go to a party I smoke a lot more.

But back to the main topic, did any of you gyus experienced anything like this?

When I smoke the high is usually 3 hours then after I just really sleepy, I have never had any of those things happen. Try cutting back on smoking it's probably from just smoking too much

sometimes when i smoke a lot, like getting shit faced wasted 3 times a day for multiple days in a row, the comedowns are unpleasant. They're never really bad other than that for me though. smoking more while on a shitty comedown sorta "recharges" your high though, so say if your comming down an hour and a half before bed you could smoke more and go to bed before you come down on that.

Never really notice, even the dankity danks don't really give me a comedown. Maybe the anxiety after comes from worrying about getting the next bag? Cause that definitely used to happen to me...

It's definitely normal to have trouble sleeping if you don't have any and are used to having it, obviously

Thanks for your inputs! :)

I found the perfect solution, 25 mgs of Seroquel when I start to feel uncomfortable, and everything is ok. Plus I can sleep.

But I gotta cut back my weed usage that's for sure, as soon as I finished with my current pack, I'll go on a month-long tolerance break. At least that's what I tell to myself. :D