• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed Black Out

Flying_Chippmunk

Greenlighter
I took a decent sized bong rip. Within seconds I'm zoning out. I get serious tunnel vision and everything goes blurry. It keeps getting more and more intense. There is a heaving feeling in my head and I start to fall onto the floor. Somehow I manage to catch myself as I fall, but I have no idea what's going on. I can't barely see, mainly black fuzz. I feel a sharp pain on my thumb and I start to come to. The girl I was with is standing above me if I am alright. Other than a strong tingling sensation in the back left part of my skull, I felt fine. What could have caused that incident. Also it is not a uncommon event, it's happened multiple times in the past

I guess it's a sudden drop in blood pressure, or something like that. Make sure you've eaten properly & aren't dehydrated before you smoke.

Something similar happened to me when I was a kid, smoked a strong hash spliff, got tunnel vision, felt dizzy, dropped to the ground & went blind for about 20 minutes, vision only came back after a drink of some sweet tea, but I hadn't eaten anything all day.

I've experienced similar things when I was dabbing and drinking beer. I don't normally drink, only socially as it effects my body strangely. Anyways, it happened a few beers and a shit ton of dabs. Suddenly it was like a panic attack almost- everything started feeling distant and fuzzy, vision becomes slightly blurry and I start sweating profusely. Couldn't concentrate or understand what others were saying only really simple questions like "are you ok" and "do you want water" but the conversation they were having sounded like gyberish all of a sudden.

I took a decent sized bong rip. Within seconds I'm zoning out. I get serious tunnel vision and everything goes blurry. It keeps getting more and more intense. There is a heaving feeling in my head and I start to fall onto the floor. Somehow I manage to catch myself as I fall, but I have no idea what's going on. I can't barely see, mainly black fuzz. I feel a sharp pain on my thumb and I start to come to. The girl I was with is standing above me if I am alright. Other than a strong tingling sensation in the back left part of my skull, I felt fine. What could have caused that incident. Also it is not a uncommon event, it's happened multiple times in the past

I smell a troll

It's from either low blood pressure, or low blood sugar.

I have heard of people blacking/passing out from smoking and eating way too much cannabis at once.

I think it's a sudden drop in blood pressure, no evidence except how I felt when something similar happened, it's just a guess. Possible it's blood sugar related too, a sweet drink brought my vision back.

If it's happened more than once, then sit down before you take a huge hit, it should stop it happening or at least you wont fall over if you pass out. If it wasn't exceptional circumstances, if you weren't ill & you'd been eating normally before then you should maybe see a doctor. It is uncommon among smokers, so if it's not uncommon for you then maybe there's something else causing it.

Last edited:
I've had that before. It's called greening out I think. If I smoke too much I get so relaxed and tired I can barely stay awake even with my eyes open.

I've had that before. It's called greening out I think. If I smoke too much I get so relaxed and tired I can barely stay awake even with my eyes open.

Nah nigga thats just called being baked with a strong indica god i love that state as long as i got my coffee im good to go but yeah greening out is generally feeling sick probably coughing up a lung and maybe being sick.

Best thing to do if this happens is try to just cough and get all the phlegm up but do it without making yourself throw up make sure you sit down if nessesary lay down this can help with the nausea a great deal but not if your lungs are on fire because if your coughing up you want to be sitting up or even standing straight for maximum lung expansion and finally when you feel a bit of relief in your lungs and haven't thrown up(If you can't fight the vomiting then just let it all out you will have to eventually if its that bad its up to your judgement)drink something not ice cold just cool or even a hot drink such as tea can help as long as your not going to throw up it will help rinse all the shit in your lungs.

This has never happened to me before. Although I have blacked out on the JWH-018 chem and its variants when they were popular.