• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed And What ?

SomeDamnGuy1435

Greenlighter
What Is Your Favorite Drug To Use Along Side Marijuana ( At The Same Time )
My List In - Not In Any Order Just My Opinion
1. Xanex ( Just .5 - 1 Mg Helps With The Anxiety And Paranoia And Also Brings Out Your Glowing Side

2. Cigs/E cigs ( I'm A Smoker And Just Like The Feeling Of The Smoke In My Lungs )

3.Alcohol ( I Don't Like This At All Maybe A Beer Or A Shot But No More Then 2 Makes Me So Dizzy I Have To Almost Grow To The Bathroom If I Drink To Much But I'm Only A 145 Pounds )

4.Opioids and Opiates ( The Body High Is Amazing And You Will Be Washed Over With The Warm Shower Of Euphoria The Only Down Side Is It Slows My Breathing A little More )

In no particular order:

1) Weed and Red Wine (especially Montepulciano D'Abruzzo

2) Weed and Alcohol in general

3) Weed and Belgian Beer

4) Weed and Whiskey (especially Basil Hayden or Blaton's Single Barrel Bourbon

5) Weed and Percocet or Vicodin

6) Weed and Shrooms

7) Weed and Kratom (especially Green Malaysian)

8) Weed and Nitrous

9) Weed and Opium

10) Weed and Indian Warrior

SUPER COMBOS:

1) Weed, Shrooms, Nitrous and Opium

2) Weed, Alcohol, Kratom and Nitrous (AMAZING combo)

I dont recommend it and dont advise you to do it its just my experience and im actullay against it now cause like you said it can slow your breathing pretty serious and i usualy dont have a sitter so i stopped but i use to like to roll like 2 joints or a blunt or sometimes 2-4 bowls of medical always had to be the skunkiest fruitest dankest shit i can find but i would mix it with norcos, percocet and gabapentin. Usualy 10-20 mg of norco and 20 mg of percocet and 1200-1800 of gaba. I use to love the absolute complete stoned feeling it would give me along with euphoria. I would sit there for 2 hours watching tv without even moving a muscle. Downside makes it really hard to breathe sometimes makes you real sleepy and makes you dizzy.

Marijuana and stimulants like meth or cocaine can be intense (in a good way)

Marijuana and heroin also has amazing synergy.

honestly, shrooms are the only drug where i feel enhanced and happy when i smoke
generally when i smoke with anything else it does nothing or even sobers me up, like i can always drink and smoke afterwards and be perfectly okay to drive where i wouldnt have been if i didnt smoke.

Weed and shrooms is personally my favorite. DXM is also nice. It intensifies the trip maybe 1.5x in swims opinion.

lots of stuff go with weed, but ive never had weed with stims but everything else i tried weed with was good.

probably my favourite being weed + benzos + opiate.