• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

weed and weather

andre13

Greenlighter
in my country there are only two seasons , wet and dry is , in my experience to smoke marijuana in my country , the flavor / THC in cannabis .. will certainly taste better when the dry season ? How's you ? How's in our country ? ..
tell me -man-

I like smoking inside at night during a thunderstorm. The more thunder/lightning the better.

I like smoking inside at night during a thunderstorm. The more thunder/lightning the better.

This is like a definite on every major thunderstorm I go through.

I actually like smoking in inclement weather just as much as beautiful, sunny weather. Outside with the semi-protection of a gazebo during a thunderstorm, just enough to stay dry? Perfect. Around a local lake during a snowstorm? Also perfect. On a secluded beach, bright day, just you and your thoughts while you walk the tideline? Fucking perfect, as long as there's no mosquitoes.

Seriously, as long as I can stay dry (when smoking... if I'm not smoking it doesn't matter), I love being out when some serious weather events go down.

Smoking during hot days when the sun is just above the tree line and everything has that orange glow, relaxing as hell

I used to love being stoned under orange street lights at nights because orange light seems really fun and affect my high in a positive way and i also like stoned under the sun. But i hate when i was high on a rainy day. Grey clouds always makes me depressed (but if i have a stoned friend near to me it's okay :D)

where i'm from it's also only wet and dry season but i hate smoking weed in the sun. i need a cool place to smoke weed. hot sun and weed don't mix imo.

I liked toking up in the fall the most, clear skies, at night, nice cool temps (60 degrees) with a light breeze, dry as possible, as smoking always made me sweat a little bit, heat and the bright sun or nasty humidty/moisture don't mix with weed in my experience.

+1 for whoever said smoking during a storm, use to love that shit.

lol whn uve all got a incurable disease because CANNABIS SUPPRESES THE IMMUNE SYSTEM THE BODUIES NATRUAL DEFENSES AGAINST DISEASES PEOPLE WHO SMOKE CANNABIS ARE AT RISK FROM A RANGE OF DANGEROUS COMPLLICATIONS SUCH AS LUNG CANCER AND CATCHING DISEASE IT CAN ALSO LEAD ON TO OTHER HARDER DRUGS WHICH CAN RESULT IN A FATAL OVERDOSE (FOD) AND CAUSE AN INFRCTION OF AIDS HEPETITUS CLAMIDYIA HIV AND DEAD VEINS

I remember the first time I ate sugar. Man it hits you pretty hard, don't it? Gets you all wired and leads to illusory delusions.

Now, to the topic at hand; I've never really thought of Cannabis and weather as a mitigating factor for use. To the extent that my arthritis becomes hell in winter, yeah I like to blaze during the winter months; which in Canada seems to last ~80% of the year :) Joints definitely hurt less.

But the biggy for me is getting absolutely ripped during a whiteout blizzard as long as I'm at home. When the snow is piling up, I'll smoke a bowl and go outside in the yard with my dogs and have a grand time.

Now, in hot sunny weather I don't like to be high; I find the sun relentlessly brutal anyways, and weed just seems to magnify it.

Inside my house, I try to keep it at a constant 18C/65F, which means it's always the right weather to have a smoke!

Tom

I am very pleased indeed to smoke in the rainy season, because in my country is already quite warm, even smoke under direct sun it sucks. lol

all of us agreed that if cannabis was better in cold weather. but I prefer to consume cannabis dry season, in the rainy season.

weed warms me up in the cold but while i'm smoking it i shiver a lot.

it sucks in hot sun and cold weather.

it's really optimal when it's "cool".

weed warms me up in the cold but while i'm smoking it i shiver a lot.

it sucks in hot sun and cold weather.

it's really optimal when it's "cool".

true, sometimes I do not want to suck, but I want to feel how quiet, comfortable, thereafter. Just like a 'cool'
-Lol

Most definitely!!! I love to blaze during any major thunderstorm we get. I'll be out on the front porch with my bowl (in case it's too windy) and a joint with my camping chair to chill and enjoy the show. I actually prefer to smoke during rain/snow storms over regular weather haha. Although I don't mind a nice walk thought the woods on a sunny day with a few joints in my pack.