• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed and ritalin

Never done that. I've done cannabis and amphetamines, though, and that's pretty fun. (Most times, anyway. Could trigger some anxiety I suppose.)

shit, that's gotta be the least synergistic combo ever

ritalin, as enjoyable as it is, is incredibly jittery and anxiogenic, i can't possibly imagine that going well with weed, unless racing thoughts or thought loops combined with paranoia sonds nice

Personally, wouldn't think its the same thing as mixing other amphetamines with weed. I had ritalin a few times during my bachelor uni years, and I'd only smoke to calm myself down as I found that it made me super shaky and weird at the end.

BUT, there was also a guy at my first year university halls that did those 2 in combination 4/5 times a week for a year.... well for the first few months he was talkative and seemed fine, but towards the end no one would want to be around him since he would just shake uncontrollably, constantly roll js and complain about anything from religion to university. He ended up getting major concentration issues, developed alcoholism and had to move away due to that. This guy was also 26

Stick with speed and weed. For me, Vyvanse works best for smooth sailing, but when I felt like tweaking the fuck out, Adderall would do the trick. The best part is, for me anyway, you really only need therapeutic doses to feel pretty good.

im switching to adderall next month works much better for me, ritalin works somewhat but not as good as adderall did.

I would not do it, you may have fun at first but then you get very shakey. you will become a recluse if you mix both of them.

Trust me even small daily doses of weed and amphetamines eventually cause anxiety and paranoia.

Weed goes great with Ritalin imo. Ritalin tends to cause inability for your dick to function even though you want it to so bad. And weed helps that problem. That's all I got to say about that.

I usually can't tolerate stimulants and weed together without the comfort of a benzo. I once binged on XR Methylphenidate with 0.5mg alprazolam intervals and it was quite amazing. The euphoria that is.

Ritalin is kind of like a cheap replacement for adderall/vyvanse. Some people like(d) it, like me. Though it's been a super long time since I've done it, I would feel wired and stimmy as hell even with the weed combo. I did prefer addys and vyvanse, but if there was only ritalin I wouldn't say no. On that note, mj is my go-to combo anyway. I'll mix that with anything. :)

Weed makes the ritalin effects vanish for me, especially at a low dose. I usually get irritated and tired, and end up sleeping forever and ever. But I do like smoking then taking ritalin on the comedown because it reduces the burnt feeling! Adderall really is the best though. I love the combo of Addy and MJ... Too bad it's hard to come by these days. Especially since Adderall is the LEAST effective drug for people who actually have ADHD.

Ritalin and weed together is better than ritalin alone I can promise you. IMO vyvanse sucks as it lasts too long and I don't eat or sleep at all while on it but adderall is better than both of them. Adding ganja to anything will make everything better=D

I've done a lot of adderall and weed, but i have done ritalin and weed before too. Any CNS stimulant will greatly increase the effect of weed, so ritalin makes it a lot stronger. you don't need much ritalin, even non-recreational doses work. The amount of weed mostly determines how high you get when you mix them, you just need some ritalin in your system for the combination to be effective. Weed can make your heart beat faster and can cause anxiety in large doses, ritalin overdose is cause by your heart beating too fast and can also cause anxiety, so I'd assume it would take less ritalin to kill you with weed than without weed, although i'm not certain. I'd recommend a smaller dose than you'd normally do without weed because it could be more dangerous and because you don't need a large dose to really get the effects of the combo. Take the ritalin before the weed and wait until it kicks in because if you smoke before you'll get higher and higher as the ritalin kicks in and it might be too much to handle. Start yourself off with a small hit too. Also, the combination can be hallucinogenic, but i'm not sure if it can for all people. With ritalin, I've experienced much more of the normal visual changes with weed, like brighter colors and 3-D, and "zooming in". Like I'd be standing there and my vision zooms into a small area and the rest of my vision is cut out. I haven't been really all that high with ritalin and weed though, so you might experience a lot more. With adderall however, I've been really really really high and have experienced seeing rainbow spirals, multi-color tunnels, flashing patterns, flashing designs(example a diamond with ripples in it and an eye in the middle), moving patterns(like a real pattern that doesn't really move that i see moving), pictures moving and changing, colors "bleeding" out of my computer screen(example i was playing a game and a deep blueish-purpleish starting oozing out of the screen, then changed into a bunch of other colors, although i only specifically remember the blueish-purplish and deep red), solid surfaces appearing liquid, sometimes with waves, a full out of body out of reality trip(way too long to explain but i'll put a link to a bluelight post i explained it in), and a lot more. It's fucking awesome. Smoke an Indica strain if you want the hallucinations, Sativa does make you trip but indica's better. I started mixing them around last janruary and mixed them every single time i smoked weed until late june, and now I experience hallucinations on only weed, but they're lessening over time so i think it isn't permanent, and they aren't as strong. It makes weed more fun for me, but I figured i should warn you that weed might not be the same drug after you mix them a lot, and it may or may not stay that way. Also, weed can unmask psychosis and so can ritalin, along with most other CNS stimulants, so mixing them might increase the chance of psychosis being unmasked. Other than psychosis, anxiety, and increased heart beat i don't think there's any danger in mixing them.

Link to OBE trip-----> http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ll-hallucinogenic-experience-powerful-visuals