• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weed and mcat

I've had a fat line of some white crystals and smoked weed and enjoyed it. I was told it was mephedrone but we acquired it as molly.

Generally stimulants never mix well with THC due to the tendency to escalate one's heart-rate to unsettling speeds. This usually causes panic in the user.

For me, I leave the weed for when I'm coming down with a benzo but some can tolerate the mix. Only you would be able to know.

I've had a fat line of some white crystals and smoked weed and enjoyed it. I was told it was mephedrone but we acquired it as molly.

Generally stimulants never mix well with THC due to the tendency to escalate one's heart-rate to unsettling speeds. This usually causes panic in the user.

For me, I leave the weed for when I'm coming down with a benzo but some can tolerate the mix. Only you would be able to know.

I can tolerate weed during mdma high's but only after i come up otherwise it just kills the intenseness. I usually trip tf out though haha good for a comedown really does sort your head out makes you feel literally baked instead of literally fried haha

In my opinion weed will go with anything unless that thing is dragging you in the direction of paranoia in which case weed can make it worse. I have done weed during an MD high and felt great it gives it a trippy edge and maybe blunts some of the speediness of it but adds slightly to the euphoria and in love with everyone feeling in my opinion. However as Blank notes weed does raise your heart rate (more than some stimulants for me) and from what I understand as I have no experience personally with mcat is that it is a far speedier than MD so the heart rate being compounded may make you feel anxious. If you have no concern about that though then you should be fine and have a good time. If you don't have a lot though then I agree save for the comedown. I have regretted smoking while high on MD when I hit the comedown and have nothing, thankfully friends are usually up for crashing me some valium and a few tokes. Perfect just before you crash for the night (or morning)

And though I don't experience much of a reduction of the high like Grn330 I have friends that hate smoking weed at the peak because they feel it really kills it for them. So it's just your individual reaction. Once you try at least you'll know, good luck and have a happy high.

Anyone tried this combo? if so what like?

If they're both decent quality then it's possibly the best combination of drugs I've ever experienced. They enhance each other perfectly in my opinion. Perhaps too perfectly. The fiendish nature of the mcat will keep you doing both until you've run out though.

I find people either love or hate weed and stims. I personally can't stand it, it makes my heart feel even more overworked and the bodily sensations get weirdly uncomfortable.