• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weed and H

Xan_Man

Bluelighter
Sometimes after I snort H I throw up. I assume because I had too much for my body to handle and its natural response was to expel the substance. Now weed has anti nausea properties. Would weed cause you to not throw up at a time when you probably should, and if yes is that dangerous for you?

Weed helps me with nausea from other factors, but when combined with hydro/oxy I still get a brief bout of nausea, but I've only once had the urge to throw up and I fought it and won solely because I didn't want to throw up the Norcos I had taken 8) and while it wasn't pleasant I'm still here to post lol! Maybe it's just the ROA is unpleasant to you causing you to vomit? To be honest, I kind of enjoy the slight nausea that i get from hydro, but I've never experienced H and it sounds like you're getting pretty ill so if you feel you have to throw up I'd just do it and not try to suppress it. Obviously I will not recommend you continue using H, but I have a feeling that nausea would disappear with tolerance pretty quickly. Hope this helps and I'm not just rambling! Stay Safe!

So basically I'll throw up regardless, the weed will just make it harder to. My concern was weed preventing me from throwing up, and if I don't throw up I OD from not getting it out of my body. But I don't think that's the case

Oh man my bad I totally misinterpreted you're intentions and I apologize lol. I don't think the weed will make it harder to throw up, if you have to throw up, you will throw up. Weed and opiates I think most people would agree are pretty safe and you shouldn't have to worry. I have thrown up on benzos while smoking large amounts of weed, so while I would say weed is definitely helpful with nausea it's not enough, if your body needs to vomit it's going to happen regardless I believe.

I agree with SheWas. To my knowledge the weed will ease the nausea, but your body will still make you throw up if it needs to. The weed won't act as a switch that shuts off the function of throwing up

I agree with SheWas. To my knowledge the weed will ease the nausea, but your body will still make you throw up if it needs to. The weed won't act as a switch that shuts off the function of throwing up
^ thanks for making it more concise for me lol i kinda rambled