• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction WEDINOS?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Anyone ever used them for testing purposes on stuff that isn't MDMA?

How secure is the service?
How good are the results? Say for example you sent them MDPV & they said it was MDA for example.

I'm curious about something I've got & I'm worried it's dangerous to say the very least about it & I really need to know what it is as this stuff could kill someone very easy, plus one part of BL has had some shocking stuff the last week or so with reports of bad dope turning up in the country I live in, I'm sure what I've got could kill someone so on the most basic level it could save a few lives.

UK testing doesn't seem that big but for the first time in all of my drug use I'm worried about what I've been sold & I'm 99% sure what I have is cut with something very BAD.

Anyone ever used them for testing purposes on stuff that isn't MDMA?

How secure is the service?
How good are the results? Say for example you sent them MDPV & they said it was MDA for example.

I'm curious about something I've got & I'm worried it's dangerous to say the very least about it & I really need to know what it is as this stuff could kill someone very easy, plus one part of BL has had some shocking stuff the last week or so with reports of bad dope turning up in the country I live in, I'm sure what I've got could kill someone so on the most basic level it could save a few lives.

UK testing doesn't seem that big but for the first time in all of my drug use I'm worried about what I've been sold & I'm 99% sure what I have is cut with something very BAD.

1. Stop taking more ZB, it's too ropey mate, nobody wants to log into BL and see another rip thread with your name on it.

2. Wedinos is secure and legitimate. They only need a small amount to test and results take roughly 1-3 weeks.
Here's their most recent results, hardly any are for MDMA these days tbh

Or heroin in specific

You need to basically download and print the sample form. Then attatch the sample code to the bag. If you need help with the procedure i'm on standby. Please though above all else fuck off taking any more bro no matter what it is a life is worth more, if your feeling dodgy and that post you've made in the H thread is very worrying.

It's secure, accurate, free, anonymous - it's a great service - 40-50mg powder will do - you have to get your form and submission totally correct or they will not publish result

Damn, that site is really good.

I laughed when I saw part of my username being tested, my inner Sherlock Holmes says "other bagheads have had odd results from the gear too" 🤔🤔

I've never felt the need to test anything even the more rare RC's but I'm honestly more curious what's in this gear than I am when I was eating 2C-E & 3C-E. All my experience tells me this is more than Afghan #3, the near instant rise in my body temperature says that & the itch off it, how I ended up on the floor like last night is alarming too in my view. You know something is going on when I see gear sent in, I don't know a single baghead who would test their gear. I'm honestly getting concerned what the hell is in this stuff. One bag to put my ass on the floor literally is very odd & I'd been out of it for several hours.

I honestly think this stuff could kill someone if they shot this stuff, if I could stop a death or someone getting brain damage from lack of oxygen I'd feel like I've been useful to society for once.

Thanks for the reply, I'm being 100% serious here. I feel kind of responsible to know what it is as someone else said Fent had been found in the city a few months ago & this gear isn't like anything I've ever tried in more than 20 years.

1. Stop taking more ZB, it's too ropey mate, nobody wants to log into BL and see another rip thread with your name on it.

2. Wedinos is secure and legitimate. They only need a small amount to test and results take roughly 1-3 weeks.
Here's their most recent results, hardly any are for MDMA these days tbh

Or heroin in specific

You need to basically download and print the sample form. Then attatch the sample code to the bag. If you need help with the procedure i'm on standby. Please though above all else fuck off taking any more bro no matter what it is a life is worth more, if your feeling dodgy and that post you've made in the H thread is very worrying.
Thanks 👍

I got a fair bit of the damn stuff, I'm spacing it out, the last 2 hours I've smoked half the bag but I'm on the nod so much and the itch is like ants on my skin, I was thinking about a homeless guy I know well 2 days ago, I was sure he was sleeping but it was lunch time & is Prime begging time as lots of people are on lunch break, "J" was bang out of it by the Gregg's shop & I assumed he had been up all night but I'm convinced he had cranked this stuff not aware what it does.

Doing a full bag of this stuff would be one hell of a hit, the homeless guy can do 4-5 bags in a day & still be okay, to see him sparked out was a rare sight, I feel I should go around the homeless crack smoking places to see if his alive. I'd feel so guilty if "J" isn't here anymore.

I'm so glad tgat i'm out of this game now.

Opiates should be warm and fuzzy, not obliterating.

You ever send in dark to be tested @F.U.B.A.R. ?????

Can you ever imagine some bagheads sitting in town on a bench, cans of cheap white Cider on the floor etc & one says "That Cunt G saying his got fire gear in £20 for 3 items. Yeah that gear is fire as I nodded out & burned down the flat as I had a fag with my toot, gouged out and set the sofa on fire" 🔥💀

I'd like to see wtf is in the cheapest white Cider too, it would read something like.......
10% sweat from Satan.
17% Tears of desperation from the Romanian shift workers who can the stuff up.
3.7% dog urine
13% The Corrupted Soul of F.U.B.AR.

You know what it's like doing gear, I've NEVER felt the need to know what is in it but this sand stuff I do, even during that drought when I'd shoot stuff that made my veins go hard I wasn't fussed, I am with this stuff. That says it all imho.

You ever send in dark to be tested @F.U.B.A.R. ?????

Can you ever imagine some bagheads sitting in town on a bench, cans of cheap white Cider on the floor etc & one says "That Cunt G saying his got fire gear in £20 for 3 items. Yeah that gear is fire as I nodded out & burned down the flat as I had a fag with my toot, gouged out and set the sofa on fire" 🔥💀

I'd like to see wtf is in the cheapest white Cider too, it would read something like.......
10% sweat from Satan.
17% Tears of desperation from the Romanian shift workers who can the stuff up.
3.7% dog urine
13% The Corrupted Soul of F.U.B.AR.

You know what it's like doing gear, I've NEVER felt the need to know what is in it but this sand stuff I do, even during that drought when I'd shoot stuff that made my veins go hard I wasn't fussed, I am with this stuff. That says it all imho.

No, I've never sent anything to Wedinos to be tested. I've always been happy to bioassay my shit.

But, unfortunately, the times they are a changin'...