• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

wedinos results

peace seeker 76

Bluelighter
Got my results from wedinos of some diazepam I bought. (Accord diazepamđź‘Ž)

Came back as Bromazolam:mad: So not a happy bunny. You guys still think Bromazolam will do the trick. . What are your thoughts on it, particularly in terms of safety and effects.

Cheers

I have only heard good things about bromazolam, but have not tried it myself.

We don not! Good idea though. I've just got a link in my bottom bar thing. Are you down for making one? Search first thing case there is one... Sorry I'm watching the fitbaaa

Got my results from wedinos of some diazepam I bought. (Accord diazepamđź‘Ž)

Came back as Bromazolam:mad: So not a happy bunny. You guys still think Bromazolam will do the trick. . What are your thoughts on it, particularly in terms of safety and effects.

Cheers

Bromazolam is like a more sedating alprazolam, I wasn't a big fan of it, I like a little more pep in my benzos (like etizolam and alprazolam). Takes a while to fully kick in from my experience.

What you can be fairly certain of however, is that the bromazolam containing counterfeit tablets likely contain a dose of bromazolam stronger than an equivalent amount of 10mg of diazepam (I'm assuming they're 10mg diazepam knockoffs since no one would fake a 5mg tablet), so keep that in mind.