• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Websites with different drug combinations listed

The Holy Quadruplty

Bluelighter
Is there any websites that list different drug combinations besides just the obvious heroin coke, heroin meth, weed boose, benzos alcohol, type combinations I mean like more specific like for example Molly and opana, or like Klonopin with pcp? Those are just random examples, but you know what I mean.

erowid has everything you could possibly want or need :)

EDIT: Mods: I'm sure you already know what erowid is, but just in case, it's not against rules to suggest it here as it's experience reports, A LOT of useful information and HR.

erowid has everything you could possibly want or need :)

EDIT: Mods: I'm sure you already know what erowid is, but just in case, it's not against rules to suggest it here as it's experience reports, A LOT of useful information and HR.
I've checked it out before but was having trouble using it. You know of any others?

I'd say erowid is one of the larger databases, it's a bit of a dated website but still serves its function perfectly well

I will say, take everything on erowid and other trip report/combo sites with a large grain of salt. Just because it was an excellent trip or experience for a few people does not mean it is a safe or reliably euphoric combo.

It's an excellent website to read interesting reports of people who have been brave, or foolish, enough to try some crazy combos. But don't get the impression that those combos will give you the same experience, a lot of combos, especially psychedelics/dissociatives, put you into extremely unpredictable and delicate states of mind.

Last edited: