• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

WebeHigh

Mycophile

Bluelighter
So...

I just noticed this site.

I don't know others' opinions on it and I certainly don't plan on using it, but I think it's kind of cool that general information about where people usually sell weed in different areas is legal to share online...though I am sure that the site is probably monitored by the DEA or at least some agency probably it would seem...

However, at the bottom of the screen below the info on whatever town you are looking up all kinds of people advertise their numbers and email addresses saying that they are selling weed and other shit and to text, call or email them.

I don't even think this does need confirmation, but felt like asking anyway whether or not everyone else agrees with me that someone would have to be BEYOND stupid to ever try to text, call or email any of the people advertising their info on a site like this to sell weed and illegal substances?!?

It almost shocked me to see that anyone would do it at all, but my guess is they are a mixture of actual real people who are incredibly stupid and going to probably get caught and arrested at some point, or possibly undercover cops and DEA agents.

I mean OBVIOUSLY no one could publicly give out their contact info and say they are selling weed in areas where it's illegal and not expect to get arrested right??

I bet if I even ATTEMPTED to call, text or email one of these people I'd probably go on some kind of anonymous list wouldn't I?

Just seeing what people think of that and this site cause I'd never seen it before, but ASIDE from people's numbers, I think giving out general info on where drugs can be obtained in certain areas is kind of nice and should be open to the public as it isn't illegal to say "well, I heard people sell weed on Brown street" for example...

yeahh i remember lookin at this site when i was like 13 or 14, my buddy's older sister showed it to us. the site's layout looks much better and more organized now. and the info on my town is accurate actually, in fact one of the spots mentioned is where i used to buy weed when i started smoking... stopped goin there after being ripped off some times, too sketchy of a place.

ohh and also about the people posting phone numbers and emails selling drugs, i dont really know what behind it, but id never call, and you can see those everywhere tbh... yahoo answers and youtube videos about weed even. i remember once seeing this dude with a blog that sold some inhalants and acid and dude had pics of the stuff on the site, wtf, man, that was like two years ago, dudes probably in jail now.

It boils down to this for me: I wouldn't ask a random dude on the street if he had drugs for sale, so I won't ask a random username on the internet if they have drugs for sale.

People do it all the time, though. Some get caught, others don't.

I don't think you'd automatically end up on a list for trying this out... I do think, though, that if you follow through you need to be prepared for the possibility that the person you're going to meet might set you up. It's not a given, but it's way more likely than if you were to just hit your regular plug for the usual amount.

It boils down to this for me: I wouldn't ask a random dude on the street if he had drugs for sale, so I won't ask a random username on the internet if they have drugs for sale.

People do it all the time, though. Some get caught, others don't.

I don't think you'd automatically end up on a list for trying this out... I do think, though, that if you follow through you need to be prepared for the possibility that the person you're going to meet might set you up. It's not a given, but it's way more likely than if you were to just hit your regular plug for the usual amount.

By this I'm assuming you mean "caught" to mean either arrested and/or ripped off, and that either the buyer or seller could get arrested?

Where I used to live it was extremely easy asking random people you don't know where to buy weed, it was the safest and simplest thing in the world because practically everyone smoked and if they didn't know where to get anything they'd just say "no, sorry".

But in some areas it's a MUCH bigger risk than others.

By this I'm assuming you mean "caught" to mean either arrested and/or ripped off, and that either the buyer or seller could get arrested?

Where I used to live it was extremely easy asking random people you don't know where to buy weed, it was the safest and simplest thing in the world because practically everyone smoked and if they didn't know where to get anything they'd just say "no, sorry".

But in some areas it's a MUCH bigger risk than others.

I just mean arrested, but getting ripped off is more likely when dealing with random people.

I wasn't telling other people not to do it, just saying that I don't. I'd rather utilize my tried-and-true connects that I grew up with over the first dude that looks like he's got tree when I'm walking down the street. It's easier, safer and completely stress-free. When my several connects are dry, I hand them off money to make a trip out-of-area to pick up some personal. Some might call that a cardinal sin of the drug trade, but I call it relying on an established friendship going back over 15-20 years. :)

Now, even if a random person on the street was willing to provide that customer service, I wouldn't trust them to.

Basically? I just don't fuckin' like most people, man, lol.

That said, there are pretty reliable ways to go about creating an online drug market... as you might think, though, it doesn't involve posting your cell number on Yahoo!Answers, haha.

Last edited:
Those ads (comments from fb profiles, whatever) for "AAA+ OG Kush" and "Actavis Syrup" are scams. If you hadn't figured that out maybe you should send them some cash to make sure...

As far as We Be High. Not a terrible site, layout and design are better than they used to be. Often points to sketchy spots though, cause it's telling you how to do something that is sketchy by definition (buying drugs from someone you don't know).