• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Weak poppy seeds

Survival0200

Bluelighter
Have you guys ever come across poppy seeds that you need to wash 1 kilogram (around 2 lbs) worth to feel anything? The liquid resulting from the wash is milky and slightly yellow. There's a light bitter taste when consumed (nothing like poppy pod tea). I guess they have weak seeds in Czech (the label says they are from there) or then the seeds have been washed. Using that kind amount of seeds costs quite a lot in the supemarket, but how many $$$ wouldn't you pay to get high.

I know from another now non existing forum that poppy seeds got weaker with time. First one pack was more than enough for one turn, even a bit too much. Then sellers started washing the seeds before packaging it. It was even in the media I believe. Must have been around 2006 when I did an internship at a analysis laboratory that normally tests urine of methadone patients for morphine when we tested poppy seeds from supermarkets for morphine content. But I don’t know the outcome of this work anymore.

I tried hard to get some poppie pods during the time when I was on Kratom and o-dmt. Solely because the high was so much better. Finally could score some over an obscure trading platform where they sold it as ornaments.